News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good Guy Alerts: topduarte & 69bananabeast

Started by Darkness, April 28, 2006, 06:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Hey guys just wanted to say I met up with both of these members when I was in Texas and wanted to say thanks for everything again guys. It was very nice meeting you both and I had a good time. Definitely some memories made for sure. Top thanks again to your wife for the awesome food and everything. Just thought I would pass the word along about a couple of good guys here that deserve recognition.

BigBlockSam

very cool, i met a couple of guys from the board and they were cool. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Darkness

Yes they were both very cool. It was different for a change but, Texas is different from being up here in the Northern states somewhat and different so from what I have experienced on the East Coast. But, a lot of us car guys have certain things in common so that helps. I figure I would post this to show them a little more appreciation and gratitude for taking the time to help me and hang out and to brag on them and their families. Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the pool spill. ;D  One of them will know what I'm talking about. Anyways, thanks again guys. Have a good one.

topduarte

Steve,

We had a great time with you here!!  You and any fellow Moparites are welcome at are place in Pflugerville, Texas!!!

The pool thing was hilarious Steve!!!

I will send you some pics of those Coyote Ugly Girls that night and the 6 Silver Patron Tequila shots you took a few nights later!!!   ;D

You are welcome here anytime Steve!!   :cheers: :drive:

Thanks! again!!  Wasn't that a bad ass Polara and Challenger we saw at the car show???  Glad you enjoyed driving the charger back home!!!! ;D

Great times with fellow Moparites!!! :METAL:

Darkness

Manny,

Just wanted to say thanks again for everything and showing me around. The pool thing was funny for the most part. I'm glad your house didn't get flooded with all that water. At least you you know that your doors seal good anyways.
As for the Coyote Ugly Girls and pics that sounds good. We both got lucky they didn't give us the belt in Coyote Ugly lol.
As for the Challenger and Polara at the show. I have to be honest and say I liked the Polara a little better only because its not something you see at a show very often. Anyways, thanks again and yes it was a blast. Have a good one man.