News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i guess i kinda saved it...

Started by cbrestorations, September 29, 2017, 02:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

TPR

Reminds me of that video of dragging Gaddafi through the streets.
:icon_smile_dissapprove:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Ghoste

70 sublime

Did the price change from when it was sitting in the junk yard to what you ended up with on the trailer ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mytur Binsdirti

Baldwinvette77

cbrestorations

Quote from: 70 sublime on September 29, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
Did the price change from when it was sitting in the junk yard to what you ended up with on the trailer ?

nope, it was a pay me first and ill drag it out deal lol. i still have 2 more sitting in the yard i paid for. hoping they turn out a little better

Charger_Fan

Damn! What kind of boneyard doesn't have a fork lift? :eek2:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

cbrestorations

The car was gonna break apart regardless how it was removed, just trying to break it loose of the dirt the front frame rails split. Was hoping the car would somewhat stay together. If he would of let us bring a rollback in then maybe it would of been better. May sell it or save for a racecar project