News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console Identity..

Started by GruntyPants, April 28, 2006, 08:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GruntyPants

Hello all,
I've just gotten my 'new' '69 charger and have been going through it trying to understand what I have, what I need and how it's going to look when its done. After looking over tons of pictures of board member's cars, I realized that the console I have in mine isn't like anything I've seen in a charger...

http://www.pricehouse.net/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=69Charger&id=DSC00212

Have a look and see what you think.

Thanks!
--
Shawn
'69 Charger R/T 383 4 Speed
'69 Chevelle SS 396 4 Speed
'67 Chevy C-10 250 3 on the tree
'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750 1-down, 5-up

billfury

That's 71-74 b-body and 70-74 e-body.The one for my 70 sport fury is the same as the 68-70 charger console that you need. I'm just not sure if 4 speed is different from auto,but c-body's are the same. Good luck.
Bill

Charger1973

Yeah definately a 3rd gen console (also fits e-bodies as listed above).  Id sell it and put the money towards the one you for your car. 

GruntyPants

Ok, good enough.. I'll get it out and clean it up and see what it looks like. I'll try to post it to the classifieds this weekend, hopefully someone can use it.

Thankis for the input.
--
Shawn
'69 Charger R/T 383 4 Speed
'69 Chevelle SS 396 4 Speed
'67 Chevy C-10 250 3 on the tree
'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750 1-down, 5-up