News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Would you look at what I started  :icon_smile_approve: No more General Lee pics on "that site" but there sure are quite a few Daisy Duke canidates  :apimp:

TruckDriver

Ok, no one has said it yet, so I will........

She can sit on my ball ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? s anytime :D :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerRob

??? That's it, no more girls.  :'( :'(
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerRob on November 18, 2005, 03:26:58 PM
??? That's it, no more girls.   :'( :'(
Nope, we've posted pics of every girl on the planet...now we're waiting for the girl machine to make a fresh batch. :frog:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70kracken

i'm lost guys, what web site is everyone talking about that we shouldn't go to?
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Afflyer

johnnycrosslin.com is the site that everyone is talking about from the last few posts.

I agree, those are some absolutely BEAUTIFUL shots of women.  This guy has quite the knack behind the lens.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Spike

Quote from: Afflyer on November 20, 2005, 01:10:32 PM
johnnycrosslin.com is the site that everyone is talking about from the last few posts.

I agree, those are some absolutely BEAUTIFUL shots of women.  This guy has quite the knack behind the lens.

Bradley

exactly  :yesnod:

R2

QuoteWas that a CHARGER I heard go by ??

BB1

Delete my profile

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

purple70rt

Swiped this from Cuda site

'CUDA360

Kind of reminds me of that scene in Zoolander where the models splash around at the gas pump   ;D
Overall that movie was pretty dumb but that scene was funny

Got anymore pics of Miss Brown?

TruckDriver

:o That pic will be gone when Troy sees it! Lets not make this thred a  :dancinglock: thred guys :rotz:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 22, 2005, 12:02:49 PM
:o That pic will be gone when Troy sees it! Lets not make this thred a   :dancinglock: thred guys :rotz:

Which pic are you refering to?

Troy

Quote from: Shakey on December 22, 2005, 01:08:55 PM
:o That pic will be gone when Troy sees it! Lets not make this thred a  :dancinglock: thred guys :rotz:

Which pic are you refering to?
The one I just deleted.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: purple70rt on December 22, 2005, 05:38:58 AM
Swiped this from Cuda site
Hey! That chick's got knobby knees just like me! :o ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

my73charger

I knew that pic was doomed.  My best guess is this thread will soon be locked as well.

Troy

Not if people think before they post. The reason these threads get locked is because one person posts a pic that crosses the line and someone else sees it before it gets deleted/removed. Then, they try to top it until all of the pictures being posted are out of line. At that point, there's no reason to let the thread go on. This thread hasn't been about the actual topic for several pages but most threads that last a long time tend to wander a bit.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Shamelessly swiped from the "Cars fer sale" section. :icon_smile_big:

purple70rt

Quote from: 360cuda on December 22, 2005, 09:44:00 AM
Kind of reminds me of that scene in Zoolander where the models splash around at the gas pump  ;D
Overall that movie was pretty dumb but that scene was funny

Got anymore pics of Miss Brown?
:o That pic will be gone when Troy sees it! Lets not make this thred a :dancinglock: thred guys :rotz:

WTF are you guys talking about???  I posted a pic of a girl and a daytona by a gas pump.  Hope that's not the one you are referring to???

I did not see anything wrong with it.  Thread had been dead since Nov. 22, just thought I'd revive it and try to get it back on track.

I hope the pic I posted is not the one you guys are talking about, I do not want to get the thread locked!!

purple70rt

Nice daytona

TruckDriver

Quote from: purple70rt on December 22, 2005, 06:05:32 PM
:o That pic will be gone when Troy sees it! Lets not make this thred a :dancinglock: thred guys :rotz:

WTF are you guys talking about???   I posted a pic of a girl and a daytona by a gas pump.   Hope that's not the one you are referring to???

I did not see anything wrong with it.   Thread had been dead since Nov. 22, just thought I'd revive it and try to get it back on track.

I hope the pic I posted is not the one you guys are talking about, I do not want to get the thread locked!!

Nope, it's not you. 360cuda posted one this morning that had a girl with a see through top on and no car :rotz:
PETE

purple70rt

Thanks for letting me know!!!  Thought I'd messed up.

Thanks

'CUDA360

Sorry 'bout that.. I didn't think that one was too bad  :-[