News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

GeneralLeeTESH

Jesus, Allah, Budda, etc.  PLEASE show us some "CHICS in THIGH-HIGH Boots and G-strings with Chargers !!!" :devil: :icon_smile_evil: :D :yesnod: :hah: :devil: :devil: :o :o :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil:
The TESH

Rocky

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on April 28, 2007, 11:50:40 PM
Jesus, Allah, Budda, etc.  PLEASE show us some "CHICS in THIGH-HIGH Boots and G-strings with Chargers !!!" :devil: :icon_smile_evil: :D :yesnod: :hah: :devil: :devil: :o :o :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil:

You bring the girls, I'll bring the camera. :D

Brock Samson

Steve P.

He's getting a picture of all his wives. They just don't know it..   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

70charger_boy

its not a charger so sue me

70charger_boy

;D

Steve P.

Quote from: 70charger_boy on May 06, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Looks like a guy with boobs... 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Orange_Crush

I'll sue you for posting a manfaced chick who looks like she's been sucking on a lemon and seems to have a bad case of acne under her makeup.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 07, 2007, 11:57:51 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 06, 2007, 10:06:24 PM

Looks like a guy with boobs... 

I'd hit it..so would you  :D  :smilielol:

Count me OUT. I would never hit that!! 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

I'm with Steve on this one.  Definitely a no go! :rotz:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

AKcharger

She'd make a good Zombie...that's about it

Brock Samson

looks pretty pissed off,..  :icon_smile_evil:

1BAD68

mikepmcs

Now that's what i'm talking about!
:thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

There we go, this thread's finally looking up! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Mike, I was in the navy and I know you are in the navy.  You mean that you never had a hog party???

"I'll sue you for posting a manfaced chick who looks like she's been sucking on a lemon and seems to have a bad case of acne under her makeup"

lol yeah she got a manface but Id hit it!!!  Just for the big boobies

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 70charger_boy on May 07, 2007, 06:18:37 PM

Mike, I was in the navy and I know you are in the navy.  You mean that you never had a hog party???

"I'll sue you for posting a manfaced chick who looks like she's been sucking on a lemon and seems to have a bad case of acne under her makeup"

lol yeah she got a manface but Id hit it!!!  Just for the big boobies

hehe Some one who agrees with me. :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

mikepmcs

70charger.  Nope, i'm pretty square.  I do know what you refer to though.   I do live in Maine :yesnod:.  LOL

v/r
Mike

70charger_boy

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 07, 2007, 06:33:22 PM
70charger.  Nope, i'm pretty square.  I do know what refer to though.   I do live in Maine :yesnod:.  LOL

v/r
Mike

So if Marisa Tomei gained, let's say...........um........60 lbs........you wouldn't hit it???

mikepmcs

NOPE. :D

she would only be about 140 then. ;D

70charger_boy

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 07, 2007, 06:46:30 PM
NOPE. :D

she would only be about 140 then. ;D

:hah: :hah:Only a chief would say that

mikepmcs

You pegged me!

v/r
Mike
US Navy CPO

Brock Samson

:D

My Man UFO gets the assist...  :yesnod:

by the way anyone wanna take a stab at that Green Number at the bottom?...  :scratchchin: