News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger74

Steve P.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to post Angelo's Charger with Chic's.... Not long..  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

NYCMille

I can't wait until I get back from the Bullrun... you guys are going to A LOT of "Chics on Chargers" pics... and I promise they'll be good.

Steve P.

Quote from: NYCMille on April 26, 2007, 09:05:47 AM
I can't wait until I get back from the Bullrun... you guys are going to A LOT of "Chics on Chargers" pics... and I promise they'll be good.

So where are all the pics. of the flag girls on your Charger?? :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

Charger_Fan

Quote from: red72chrgr on April 26, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 26, 2007, 08:47:42 AM

I like the brunette on the end.   ;D
Dibs on the blonde on the other end. :wave:

Man, I really like that deep red stripe in that Charger. :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

I guess everyone is gonna make me take the one in the middle  :icon_smile_sad: It's so unfair  :laugh:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

PocketThunder

I'll take the car then!  Less maintenance in the long run!  Ha!!  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

I changed my mind, I want this blonde. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Or maybe this one...decisions, decisions... :scratchchin:

BTW, these pics are from our new member Munkracefab's site...you guys OWE it to yoursleves to click this link. :drool5:
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/munkracefab/charger1.html

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 26, 2007, 01:10:45 PM

BTW, these pics are from our new member Munkracefab's site...you guys OWE it to yoursleves to click this link. :drool5:

OH.....MY....GOD..... that thing is sick!!  Can you imagine how many hours are into that car?  :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

Whats with the gold emblems?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on April 26, 2007, 01:42:42 PM
Whats with the gold emblems?
Daring to be different?
It's his ride & he's gonna make it how he wants?
He likes gold?
Just so you'll post Silver's questions in his absence?

Take your pick.

cheap

:icon_smile_tongue:  This guy has alot to be proud of...This is the heart and soul of our passion, our desire, and the basis in which keeps this hobby alive..

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 19, 2007, 08:44:27 AM
Quote from: Headrope on April 19, 2007, 02:35:58 AM
Courtney looks fuller than she used to.

Is that the same chick that used to be on Overhaulin'?   Definately fuller!

not sure...    I've met her in person and "put up" with her for a week...     more like she put up with me...     i think a pushup bra is all she needs to look that way...    plus lighting and angkles plays a good part of it     - - -     it is a possibility however...   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mopar1

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 26, 2007, 11:55:37 AM
I guess everyone is gonna make me take the one in the middle  :icon_smile_sad: It's so unfair  :laugh:
Thats it, take one for the team

Brock Samson

sure, that's a charger,..
  isn't it?..  :scratchchin:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 27, 2007, 11:56:10 AM

sure, that's a charger,..
  isn't it?..  :scratchchin:
I dunno, the 2nd one looks more like tin foil...or the inside of a smashed beer can.

HITMAN 149

Quote from: dads_69 on April 26, 2007, 07:00:25 PM
I like the darkness tinted color red stripe. I did the same for my Dart rear tail stripe and hood accent. As for the gold emblems, thats a cool, touch and I'd take all three chis or nothing. I'd even pass on the charger.
Silver is on break, how cool is that.*No stupid comments or questions till he gets back, unless CP takes over, thats a riot*.

YEA THAT STRIPE LOKKS KILLER!!!!!!! when i do my dark gray tail stripe on my 68...i was thinkin on making it marbelized (is that a word!?!?! LOL) :devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

68chrgrwife

That is one awesome car..you know a lot of work and time and sweat and blood went into making that look so darn good.  I'd love to sit in that once (then we'd have a chick in a charger pic to add here...LOL)
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

HITMAN 149

oooooooohhhhhh wifey...
i'm tellin hubby!!!!!! LOL!!!!!  :D
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

68chrgrwife

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 27, 2007, 02:50:47 PM
oooooooohhhhhh wifey...

Yeah, yeah, well he'll read it later when he logs in.  I'd do it anyway..totally dressed like a muslim chick so you can't see me...lol
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 27, 2007, 03:18:46 PM
oooooooohhhhhh wifey...

Yeah, yeah, well he'll read it later when he logs in.  I'd do it anyway..totally dressed like a muslim chick so you can't see me...lol
Good plan, you could bring your friends too! :lol:

SMILE! :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

hahahaha yea... cause that's attractive!!!!!! (no offense to any of our sheet wearing lady likers out there!!! LOL)
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

red72chrgr

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 27, 2007, 03:26:30 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 27, 2007, 03:18:46 PM
oooooooohhhhhh wifey...

Good plan, you could bring your friends too! :lol:
Ok hate me, but that pic looks like the darkside of the KKK  :rofl:

SMILE! :icon_smile_big:

Nothing personal, just business