News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

THE COLONEL

Quote from: AKcharger on April 17, 2007, 06:30:56 AM
Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 17, 2007, 05:09:25 AM

Hey...Idiots, GET OFF THE CAR!

That is one good looking 69 there.  Forget those women....that is a great combo with the color and everything...even the luggage rack! :o
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Heres the seldom seen other half of that page in the 3/69 Dodge News magazine.......

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

6pkrunner

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 17, 2007, 07:45:26 AM
Heres the seldom seen other half of that page in the 3/69 Dodge News magazine.......

I left that one out Chris because they weren't chicks on Chargers :D

TeeWJay426

Too late... already dented the roof...... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

The70RT

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on April 17, 2007, 08:57:24 AM

Those pics are on this thread way back somewhere
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6pkrunner

mikepmcs

Mike
Is that blown Daytona good enough quality to make in to a poster(normal size)
If so, please add that to my list. :icon_smile_big:

I sent you an email this morning.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

6pkrunner

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 17, 2007, 11:45:40 AM
Mike
Is that blown Daytona good enough quality to make in to a poster(normal size)
If so, please add that to my list. :icon_smile_big:

I sent you an email this morning.

v/r
Mike

Yes. 95% of the images I have are.

The70RT

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 17, 2007, 05:09:25 AM

That house is in Miami, Fl..you may remember seeing that house in the first ace ventura, where he was at the rich guys house searching for the dolphin :D I prob should have posted that in the useless information thread.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

AKcharger

Quote from: The70RT on April 17, 2007, 10:16:16 AM
Quote from: TeeWJay426 on April 17, 2007, 08:57:24 AM

Those pics are on this thread way back somewhere
Yup...I made the same comment too  :icon_smile_big:

bull

Dart Girl (no, not Jen).

RD

Quote from: bull on April 17, 2007, 07:56:08 PM
Dart Girl (no, not Jen).

that is definitely a 50 footer.. and no, i do not mean the car....... has she ate anything in the last year?  :puke:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

The70RT

Quote from: RD on April 17, 2007, 08:17:45 PM
Quote from: bull on April 17, 2007, 07:56:08 PM
Dart Girl (no, not Jen).

that is definitely a 50 footer.. and no, i do not mean the car....... has she ate anything in the last year?  :puke:

Is it even a chick? :devil:

red72chrgr

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 17, 2007, 08:56:26 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 17, 2007, 07:45:26 AM

I left that one out Chris because they weren't chicks on Chargers :D

The top pic before you made it color makes the car look like a strange green. I also wonder what color is the car where the chick in the bikini by the right fender is? Looks maybe blue maybe B5?
Nothing personal, just business

pettyfan43

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 17, 2007, 11:32:31 AM

That Daytona was at the Mopar Nationals after it was finished. GREAT CAR, It had a sign in the window that said something like.

"No it's not a 426 Hemi, No it's NOT a REAL Daytona and HELL NO it's NOT for sale!"

The car has a blown 392 Hemi  and was built from a 68-69 Charger parts car found at a body shop.

6pkrunner

Quote from: red72chrgr on April 17, 2007, 08:39:26 PM

The top pic before you made it color makes the car look like a strange green. I also wonder what color is the car where the chick in the bikini by the right fender is? Looks maybe blue maybe B5?

Two different sources. I got mine from the Dodge News magazine. Chris must have gotten his from another issue - different reproduction techniques, different aging of the paper and inks, etc. Years ago, trying to get a good copy of the 1970 "Tickled Pink" Charger ad, I went through 11 versions before getting one that was decent. Not terrific, just decent. The variations between the original  publishers was incredible.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 6pkrunner on April 18, 2007, 06:16:50 AM
Quote from: red72chrgr on April 17, 2007, 08:39:26 PM

Two different sources. I got mine from the Dodge News magazine. Chris must have gotten his from another issue - different reproduction techniques, different aging of the paper and inks, etc. Years ago, trying to get a good copy of the 1970 "Tickled Pink" Charger ad, I went through 11 versions before getting one that was decent. Not terrific, just decent. The variations between the original publishers was incredible.

I scanned mine from a 3/69 issue of the Dodge News Magazine as well....sad to say my color representation didnt fair so well over the years....faded ink :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ACUDANUT

Spike

The only thing misssing is a Charger!!!

red72chrgr

Thanks to both for the response and explainations.
Nothing personal, just business

6pkrunner

Quote from: Spike on April 18, 2007, 03:05:03 PM
The only thing misssing is a Charger!!!

Fixed. The only problem is the invisible Spike pilot is doing an out of control wheelie into the left lane while acting like a vampire and not casting a shadow. ( a lot of words for laziness on my part) :icon_smile_big:

Spike

That is freaking awesome!!!! :2thumbs:  :notworthy:

Thanks Mike for fixin that up!!

mikepmcs

ok, off subject but how do you do that?  I'll take a tutorial on a PM please.  Do I need other software.

I can chop and paste but how do you make it so clean?

Oh and just so I don't totally hijack the thread.

How about chicks on charger chicks. :D

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?