News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 21, 2007, 09:03:25 PM
CUDA......sigh!

I want one of those.

Are you following me. LOL

mikepmcs

Jackie
Clear your PM's, you've reached your limit(I can't PM you).  I'm guessing I'm not the only follower.  hee hee.

M
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 21, 2007, 09:36:11 PM
Jackie
Clear your PM's, you've reached your limit(I can't PM you).  I'm guessing I'm not the only follower.  hee hee.

M
Ok. It's done. Lmao

HITMAN 149

and in this corner..... "THE STAAAAALKERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"  :rotz: hahahahaha
:devil: mua-hahahaha
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 22, 2007, 01:21:07 PM
and in this corner..... "THE STAAAAALKERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"  :rotz: hahahahaha
:devil: mua-hahahaha
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

HITMAN 149

hehehehe you know i love ya mike!!!!  :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

My best friend went to Daytona this week for a school and took his daughter.  A car show at Daytona and he knew what to look for, cause i've trained him well. Finally I have a pic of my niece(not really, his oldest, she's 19, but I've known her all her life).
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Same girl. :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

:o
humina...humina..humina!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! :drool5:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

The70RT

i knows shes barley of age but does her parents know she dresses like that?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

I have 2 of her posters in my living room and robbie(pop) is watching the race with me right now. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

mikepmcs

real time pic taken just now.

The70RT

i just figured it out....mike you dog........ :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AKcharger

Someone please FEED that poor girl! you can see all her ribs...how much does she weigh like 85 pounds?

Afflyer

Wholly CRAP Mike!  Your niece, Danielle, looks schaaaweet!

;)
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Steve P.

She looks just like one of my daughters friends.. She wears Army fatigues most of the time as people hit on her like she's the only girl on an island full of men..  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Wheels of Terror

I went to the Daytona swap meet this weekend. I went to look for parts for my Charger. I didn't pose near one.  I did see that 73. I liked it, but the Barney plate didn't do it justice.  :icon_smile_big: I had a great time. I am waiting for the Turkey Run swap meet.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

SeattleCharger

Great thread, wish I had some more Charger pics, only have some with other brands, ugh, oh well, the occasional charger chick is a good find.  I don't know what she is sitting on, but it has a motor in it,    :icon_smile_tongue:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

moparsuebear

Quote from: AKcharger on March 25, 2007, 04:20:59 PM
Someone please FEED that poor girl! you can see all her ribs...how much does she weigh like 85 pounds?

Ummmmmmm, AKcharger...... I thought you liked your women meaty?????  Jeeez, I better get on a treadmill. You'll be home in 37 more days and here I am, no ribs showing whatsoever!!!! LOL
I miss you baby!!!!!
Go Bears!!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: moparsuebear on March 26, 2007, 01:39:32 AM

Ummmmmmm, AKcharger...... I thought you liked your women meaty?????  Jeeez, I better get on a treadmill. You'll be home in 37 more days and here I am, no ribs showing whatsoever!!!! LOL
I miss you baby!!!!!

suebear...i think he is saying that...he said someone PLEASE FEED that poor girl.....I don't think you have to worry...LOL
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

moparsuebear

68chrgrwife.....You're on top of it, that's for sure! I was just joshing him on that. I can almost see his blush from here, knowing he's been "caught" looking at the chics on chargers thread! After almost 22 years of marriage, I am not worried at all, but it's fun to yank his chain!
Go Bears!!

SeattleCharger

Hey, sorry everyone, I know that was pretty shocking.  actually sad really
edit: had to remove that, makes me feel ill looking at those anorexic models,
  Here, this is better. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 26, 2007, 01:57:38 AM

She is quite thin, but I wouldn't call her overly skinny.   for example:   

I wanna look like that someone please suck all the fat/muscle out of me!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

dart3404

Quote from: 2fast4u on March 21, 2007, 07:21:40 PM
Quote from: dart3404 on March 18, 2007, 07:37:54 AM
Hey strat
I've been busy with family problems. Thing are better now so i have a little posting time.
Does that mean you dont want me to send you a spider for christmas?  ;)

Hooters  :2thumbs: :smilielol:

DITTO  :'(

Hey Jen, you found those pics of your GTX yet?

2fast

no but i took some new ones for you.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,26491.0.html

AKcharger

Quote from: moparsuebear on March 26, 2007, 01:56:49 AM
68chrgrwife.....You're on top of it, that's for sure! I was just joshing him on that. I can almost see his blush from here, knowing he's been "caught" looking at the chics on chargers thread! After almost 22 years of marriage, I am not worried at all, but it's fun to yank his chain!

I'm just looking at the Chargers dear...it's not my fault if people keep posting pictures of women in the way of them  :angel: