News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: figgy on August 11, 2005, 08:49:07 PM
Quote from: ChargerChick on August 11, 2005, 05:15:30 PM
Nik asked me to pose on his charger, and I got all excited, but I must have suddenly turned fugly, cause he's bagged out on me like three times.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

He asked me to pose on his Charger too. That's it I'm gonna talk to him. lol You're not fugly, you're beautiful! Damn Nik!!!

Sounds like Nik has been busy :D :popcrn:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerChick

Nik asked me to pose on his charger, and I got all excited, but I must have suddenly turned fugly, cause he's bagged out on me like three times.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

He asked me to pose on his Charger too. That's it I'm gonna talk to him. lol You're not fugly, you're beautiful! Damn Nik!!!

Aww thanks hun. I know, we should pose together, without Nik, and we can do it on my charger!! That'll show him
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

chrisII

was supposed to take a verry attractive friend of mine out to our gravel pit to do some pics w my charger. but i havnt finished the primer job an now the lifters r rattlin so bad i dont wana leave town with it..haveta try sae40 oil soon...my gf is hotter than my friend , but she is shy an stuff lol . this is still my favorite thread!

Figgy

Quote from: ChargerChick on August 11, 2005, 09:02:58 PM

Aww thanks hun. I know, we should pose together, without Nik, and we can do it on my charger!! That'll show him

Yeah we should! That would be awesome.

General Ryan

WOW, Hooters and Chargers, thats like Sexual BLISS, I'd probably have an induced afterwards heartattack (But thats okay for those few seconds of heaven!) :2thumbs:

Recharger

Quote from: ChargerChick on August 11, 2005, 09:02:58 PM
and we can do it on my charger!! That'll show him

:o :o :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :patriot:

It's in writing...you're legally obligated to follow through now.  Though the pics might break some of Troy's rules....you can just PM me with them and I'll post the ones that I think are appropriate.   ;D

4402tuff4u

Nice pictures 01-RT-SE!!! Wow. I like the kid make believing his looking at the GL's engine, but you know what he is really looking at!! :drool5:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Khyron

hey look, the nurse is selling rubber :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

SirNik73

ChargerChick,
so i bagged out on you like three times, huh... as i remember the first time i asked you said, "no wait til next weekend because I've got an awesome dress i wanna wear" then the second time you were there with the dress, but you had just gotten tonsils cut out and you said, "I'm sorry bu ti can hardly go 5 min with out falling over or vomiting, we'll have to do it another time" and then third time we all got drunk and you were to busy cleaning up after the party to take any pics before you had to leave and head back to San Francisco.

and your charger... i thought you would have called me when that deal got done... last i heard you only had a scheme setup to get a charger.. and you were waiting for all the peices to fall into place in order to get it??? am i missing something

as for figgy... well one more week and i'm coming up to tak her to the drive-in in the charger to see DOH so i'll post her pic soon ;D

and yeah its SirNik now :apimp:
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerChick

Quote from: SirNik73 on August 12, 2005, 03:12:55 PM
ChargerChick,
so i bagged out on you like three times, huh... as i remember the first time i asked you said, "no wait til next weekend because I've got an awesome dress i wanna wear" then the second time you were there with the dress, but you had just gotten tonsils cut out and you said, "I'm sorry bu ti can hardly go 5 min with out falling over or vomiting, we'll have to do it another time" and then third time we all got drunk and you were to busy cleaning up after the party to take any pics before you had to leave and head back to San Francisco.

and your charger... i thought you would have called me when that deal got done... last i heard you only had a scheme setup to get a charger.. and you were waiting for all the peices to fall into place in order to get it??? am i missing something

as for figgy... well one more week and i'm coming up to tak her to the drive-in in the charger to see DOH so i'll post her pic soon ;D

and yeah its SirNik now :apimp:

Well then, bite me. If I remeber correctly the first time you said "well do it later" until I had to go home, yes I will give you the second time being my fault, I guess I was too looped out on drugs to remeber that, and as far as the third time, lets just leave that one alone, k? The fact of the matter is that have thus been unreponsive to the idea.
And yes I do have a charger, the guy is gave it to charlie and he's giving it to me as an asshole payment. It's just playing the waiting game now.

And last time I check dennis wasn't qualified to deem knighthood, this is the guy who thinks that having a bmw hood means he has a car, need I say more?   :rotz:

See II
        V
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

SirNik73

leave Dennis out of this... he my be a confused man but he is the only person to ever give me a nickname (Sir-Nik-O-Lot) for my prefornamce of "baby got back" at one of the winter formals in highschool.

as for your charger... looks like a nice car. let me know when its yours and we'll go for a cruse. maybe get Rick to go... a 66 a 68 and a 73 on a cruse... thats just awesome.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

SirNik73

as to not Hijack the thread
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Charger_Fan

...and then third time we all got drunk and...
That's when you're supposed to take the pics!!! :slap:

Kids these days. :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerAndy

69RealGL

Hey

Here follow this link

http://spaces.msn.com/members/hootersconyers/

It was from the North American General Lee Clubs  Hazzard Homecoming in June  , Daisy Duke contest  , all entrants were  Hooters girls  , i was a judge there  ,it was a hard job
but someone had to do it  .
   Hats of to Hooters Conyers and surrounding Atlanta Hooters   for providng the talent .

Later

K.c 

Figgy

...and then third time we all got drunk and you were to busy cleaning up after the party to take any pics before you had to leave and head back to San Francisco...

...as for figgy... well one more week and i'm coming up to tak her to the drive-in in the charger to see DOH so i'll post her pic soon ;D...

I remember that party...lol well actually I don't remember that much about that night.

I don't know if I'll be able to go to the drive-in. I'll be at the racetrack on Friday in Ukiah.

I'm ready for those pictures. I have the cutest dress picked out. Oh and also some short shorts and a well I guess you can call it a "sluty" shirt. lol

SeattleCharger

Ok Figgy, I am sure we are all looking forward to that.    You promise now, right?

SeattleCharger

BigBadCharger

This thread is going good? ChargerChick your in San Francisco? Im down in Cupertino.
How's your wife and my kids?

Figgy

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on August 13, 2005, 08:04:01 PM
Ok Figgy, I am sure we are all looking forward to that.    You promise now, right?

It's all up to Nik now. I'm ready to take the pictures. All I need is Nik, his Charger, and his camera.  :icon_smile_big:

purple70rt

Here's some, not sure if they are up yet

SeattleCharger