News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Are we all out of pics?

jeepee

this is from the moparclub in the netherlands

mikepmcs

Those are my kind of girls right there.  Send me one please :icon_smile_big:
v/r
mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Headrope

Quote from: Spike on July 03, 2006, 09:59:50 AM
Are we all out of pics?

Anyone know who she is? She is very pretty.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigBlockSam

QuoteThose are my kind of girls right there.  Send me one please
v/r
mike

:yesnod: me too, either one will do  :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

Here's a non-photochopped pic of chicks-n-Charger. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

resq302

Ok, here is my pic with the girls from Hooters.  At least the ones that are acceptable for the board :angel: ;)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

4402tuff4u

Brian, I was waiting for this since you told me that at Carlisle. I want to see the "R" rated ones and maybe X if you got them!!! :yesnod:

Wow what a bunch of nice rears on the that Charger!! :D
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Nice!
We need a closeup of the one just to your right. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

resq302

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on July 11, 2006, 02:12:07 PM
Brian, I was waiting for this since you told me that at Carlisle. I want to see the "R" rated ones and maybe X if you got them!!! :yesnod:

Wow what a bunch of nice rears on the that Charger!! :D

4402tuff4u, 

I wish I could send them to everyone but, at her request, she did not want them broadcast all over the net.  I do not want to chance her losing her job or something like that or have her pic sent all over the place.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BrianShaughnessy

I had a difficult time trying to take any pics of this chick as the ollady was right there this past Sunday.   This chick had legs...  :yesnod:   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

chrisII

judging by the stroller a MILF. nice lookin 68 cougar there behind her too. ive always had a weakness for cougars, its not there fault theyre fords lol. my mom had a 68 xr7GT when i was a kid, one of less than 2000 buildt in 68

2fast4u

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 11, 2006, 07:49:44 PM
I had a difficult time trying to take any pics of this chick as the ollady was right there this past Sunday.   This chick had legs...  :yesnod:   

I take it your wife isn't an active Dodge Charger Message Board member!.....eh Brian!   :D
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 2fast4u on July 12, 2006, 12:08:49 AM
Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 11, 2006, 07:49:44 PM

I take it your wife isn't an active Dodge Charger Message Board member!.....eh Brian!   :D

She's got no time for the intrwabanet....   black is hard to keep clean  :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

Quote from: chrisII on July 11, 2006, 11:48:37 PM
judging by the stroller a MILF. nice lookin 68 cougar there behind her too. ive always had a weakness for cougars, its not there fault theyre fords lol. my mom had a 68 xr7GT when i was a kid, one of less than 2000 buildt in 68
plus a couple of tattoo's to toughen her up also. .  :icon_smile_tongue:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Spike

it's a Mopar at least  ;D

kamkuda

WIsh I had a Charger but I don't. Here is my Cuda

PURTBOY

I ENJOYED THIS ONE AND THOUGHT YOU MIGHT TOO!!! :yesnod:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jeepee

I found new ones in the netherlands!!!

jeepee

Thats all fooks !

Jeepee

topduarte

70charginglizard

YYYYYYess YYYYYYYESS YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
70charginglizard