News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 12, 2007, 04:22:52 PM
Holy Butt-cheeks Batman!! :o
Wow.
Looks like the top half was photochopped on a different bottom half. Plenty-o-junk in that trunk. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

69_500

Gauging by the amount of pixelation in the thigh and rear area, I'm going to say total photoshop.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 69_500 on January 12, 2007, 08:49:46 PM
Gauging by the amount of pixelation in the thigh and rear area, I'm going to say total photoshop.

Me too...but a guy can dream...
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Brian in GA

Yeah, I wondered why it showed up like that when I posted it here, but thought it was due to it being a smaller pic when sent to me.  I still like to look at it, though.   :icon_smile_big: 

Spike

Back to a Mopar Chic  :smoke:

SeattleCharger

Of course "Spike" would find that.   ^-^               

SEXY BABE!!   OW!        :icon_smile_tongue:[/size]

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Dodge Viper chick.     :icon_smile_cool:    :angel:    :P 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

72_R/T_s/e

theres some of her on a old belvadere around

Headrope

Playmate of the Year Kara Monaco
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

bull

Headrope

Quote from: bull on January 23, 2007, 03:48:16 AM
Quote from: Headrope on January 23, 2007, 03:36:57 AM

Where's the Charger?

Wow - there's a new one. Do you still type it out each time or have you set it up as a macro?
The car pictured is a Dodge Charger. Regardless it's more of a Charger than the Vipers and other not-even-Charger-nameplated cars pictured within the majority of pages of posts on this thread. 

bull

Quote from: Headrope on January 23, 2007, 04:17:12 AM

Where's the Charger?

Wow - there's a new one. Do you still type it out each time or have you set it up as a macro?
The car pictured is a Dodge Charger. Regardless it's more of a Charger than the Vipers and other not-even-Charger-nameplated cars pictured within the majority of pages of posts on this thread. 

Throttle back, dude. Time to reformulate the meds cocktail maybe?

Headrope

Quote from: bull on January 23, 2007, 04:22:50 AM

Where's the Charger?

Nah. I'd still be fed up with the "Where's the Charger?" and "It's not a Charger" crap. It has been more than a year. The cars have been made, marketed, sold - even the aftermarket has recognized the car.
If you truly have that much hate for it and its makers you might start a "Where's the Charger?" thread and make a stand there. There is no reason to continuously interject your dislike of the car into legitimate posts.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Headrope on January 23, 2007, 04:48:03 AM
Quote from: bull on January 23, 2007, 04:22:50 AM

Where's the Charger?

Nah. I'd still be fed up with the "Where's the Charger?" and "It's not a Charger" crap. It has been more than a year. The cars have been made, marketed, sold - even the aftermarket has recognized the car.
If you truly have that much hate for it and its makers you might start a "Where's the Charger?" thread and make a stand there. There is no reason to continuously interject your dislike of the car into legitimate posts.

and you apparently are just unable to ignore them, right? Take two to tango.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 23, 2007, 08:12:18 AM

and you apparently are just unable to ignore them, right? Take two to tango.
:iagree: Yep.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Quote from: dads_69 on January 23, 2007, 04:26:22 AM
I almost bought a new red Daytona a few months ago. It was in the middle of a sale while I was waiting, just in case, I was there to retrieve it if the deal didn't go through w/the other guy. On the other hand, I wasn't real upset not getting it. I have a family and it would have been a nice cruiser w/a hemi at least. It is a 4 door but not a charger,hell I even told the salesman that its not a real charger, he agreed and the chic posted here, looks like the typical plastic Hef promotes. Looks like the *chics on chargers* is going down hill.
Mark
This thread was doing fine until u showed up.

dads_69

Roscoe p. Shut your trap. Don't you remember what I told you before. If you have nothing good to say, SHUT YOUR TRAP! Your about as annoying as a pimple on an ass.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

PocketThunder

Sounds like its time for a feel good pic of our very own Stephanie triplets!   :drool5:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

never get tired of seeing that one! :callme: :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: dads_69 on January 23, 2007, 01:22:15 PM
Roscoe p. Shut your trap. Don't you remember what I told you before. If you have nothing good to say, SHUT YOUR TRAP! Your about as annoying as a pimple on an ass.
Mark

Atleast thats not me ;D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mr70Coronet

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mr70Coronet on January 25, 2007, 10:50:15 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 18, 2007, 02:36:06 AM
Dodge Viper chick.     :icon_smile_cool:    :angel:    :P 

Is this Dayclona Pam?
No, this is...

(there's more towards the beginning of this thread ;) )

Brock Samson

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,843273,00.html                                   

Just a few pictures of a chic on a Charger. BTW, how did this thread get started anyways?  ::) :icon_smile_big:

In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------