News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

Dude, you need to delete that last one.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

kink67

Sorry, didn't realize it was that revealing.     

Done.

CharlieCharger

I looked at I thought she was wearing a bottom..I should have though :icon_smile_big:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 01:55:22 PM
I looked at I thought she was wearing a bottom..I should have though :icon_smile_big:

What did I miss??

Hey Wifey, your hubby is going to spank the ____ out of you for posting that butt shot...

Maybe the next one will be red... Haha....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 02:15:11 PM

What did I miss??

Hey Wifey, your hubby is going to spank the ____ out of you for posting that butt shot...

Was a woman bending over a cuda I think..and I mean really bending over..wasn't sure she was wearing panties.. :icon_smile_big:

I was thinking the same exact thing.. :icon_smile_big:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

CharlieCharger

How about that remove before flight marker on that superbird..duh......

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 02:23:54 PM
:haha:  WHERE??    :haha:
The picture was deleted, right before you posted..and the marker is on the left side of the decklid.. :icon_smile_big:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 02:17:29 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 02:15:11 PM

What did I miss??

Was a woman bending over a cuda I think..and I mean really bending over..wasn't sure she was wearing panties.. :icon_smile_big:

I was thinking the same exact thing.. :icon_smile_big:

Nope he took the pic and it's not actualy showing anything......I think I'm safe. :icon_smile_big:
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 02:26:14 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 02:23:54 PM
:haha:  WHERE??    :haha:
The picture was deleted, right before you posted..and the marker is on the left side of the decklid.. :icon_smile_big:

WHAT DECK LID??  All I see is an Angel with a wing coming out of her landing gear..   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TruckDriver

Just pretend it's a Charger :D :rofl: :smilielol:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on May 15, 2007, 05:09:16 PM
Just pretend it's a Charger :D :rofl: :smilielol:

OK, now that was uncalled for  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Man,,,,,,,,,,,,  you guys gotta STOP posting pics. like that. It's not bad enough that  I am having terrible back pail. Now you want to scare the crap out of me and make me want to  :puke:....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: I think he should be banned!!!    :RantExplode:

TROY!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 15, 2007, 05:13:28 PM

TROY!!!!!!!!!!!
He's been browsing the BBW sites to much  ;D

Steve P.

Is there a way to BLOCK that pic??    :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SeattleCharger

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 05:34:38 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on May 15, 2007, 05:13:28 PM

TROY!!!!!!!!!!!
He's been browsing the BBW sites to much  ;D

:icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Steve P.

What is she a SEWWWWWWWWWWIEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrestler??  :puke:

Ummm, can I have 5 whoppers with cheese, 3 large fries, some apple pies and a diet coke?  Umm, refills are free, right?? Let me have those two cheese burgers while I'm waiting.  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

No more Marlboro's for me. I can't seem to get Camels out of my head...    :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SeattleCharger

That is downright NAUGHTY   :angel:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Rack

I couldn't tell if there was a car in this pic or not...

These two can work on my engine anytime...

Sorry for the huge pic, but WOW...

Nothing like a good Hummer :D

71ChallengeHer

I'm driving the Chally. :devil:

Steve P.

They have my engine running.. :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

I'm nearly 46 years old. It doesn't bother me...  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida