News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Rack

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 12:02:51 AM
ok, so I was helping hubby in the garage on the car (with the stupid U joint thing) and got a little greasy..then he of course had to further get me greasy...what's up with that...why does it turn you guys on to see us covered in grease?  YUCK!!!!

Can't say it's something that "turns me on" but it is fun annoying my woman every once in a while. For example, she hates it when I poke her (not THAT kind of poking). I'll poke her arm or leg a few times till she gets annoyed, then I'll put my finger about a centimeter away from her - acting like I'm gonna poke her - and she gets even more annoyed.

Good times, good times.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Rack on May 12, 2007, 12:17:24 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 12, 2007, 12:02:51 AM
ok, so I was helping hubby in the garage on the car (with the stupid U joint thing) and got a little greasy..then he of course had to further get me greasy...what's up with that...why does it turn you guys on to see us covered in grease?  YUCK!!!!

Can't say it's something that "turns me on" but it is fun annoying my woman every once in a while. For example, she hates it when I poke her (not THAT kind of poking). I'll poke her arm or leg a few times till she gets annoyed, then I'll put my finger about a centimeter away from her - acting like I'm gonna poke her - and she gets even more annoyed.

Good times, good times.

yeah hubby does that crap too...he know I hate him tickleing me and smacking my ass, but he does them both anyway to annoy the crap out of me...he just said that a me covered in grease is HOT.  And he had to take pics of me working on his car..i was upside down in the passenger seat trying to screw a dash piece in and he thought it would be hysterical to snap a pic of me in that position...I got him back he was hugging the drive shaft as he was trying to pound the old U joint thingy out....now that crap is hysterical....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Big Lebowski

Oh ya grease is hot! Also, any pics with both hands pulling on the torque wrench would work. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Arthu®

Striving for world domination since 1986

Rack

Hope these haven't been posted...

This one most likely has been posted but here it is again anyway...

mikepmcs

posted or not Bobby, still nice to see!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

well ALLRIGHT!!   :icon_smile_wink:

Thanks Jackie!!

71ChallengeHer

That's just not right but the that Chally is sweet. :rofl: :rofl:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey I forgot about that pic ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 15, 2007, 09:01:13 AM
well ALLRIGHT!!   :icon_smile_wink:

Thanks Jackie!!

Is that Jackie in the white capris next to the challenger?  :D
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

68chrgrwife

Quote from: kink67 on May 15, 2007, 11:11:47 AM
Here is one you will enjoy

the chick on the far right looks like she is trying to take a dump...lol
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

nh_mopar_fan

Grease on a chic does nothing for me.

I'll pass.

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on May 15, 2007, 11:29:38 AM
Quote from: kink67 on May 15, 2007, 11:11:47 AM
Here is one you will enjoy

the chick on the far right looks like she is trying to take a dump...lol
She does look like she's trying to drop the kids off at the pool doesn't she  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

kink67

OK

Steve P.

OMG...................................... :icon_smile_cool:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 12:09:12 PM

Dont head off to the bathroom just yet steve...there may be more pictures comming..Im kidding  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

Brock Samson

actually i think it's Jackie IN the Chally...  :icon_smile_wink:

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 12:12:13 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 15, 2007, 12:09:12 PM

Dont head off to the bathroom just yet steve...there may be more pictures comming..Im kidding  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

If my back wasn't KILLING ME my wife would be in BIG trouble..   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

ok so I am upside down trying to fix the dash piece....

And here I am doing something....

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

CharlieCharger

Those are short shorts... :P

kink67

More