News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

digging for mopar parts

Started by cbrestorations, August 30, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

i bought a charger from this guy and some of the parts for it were in this building built in 1909 and had caught fire back in 2005, since then mother nature has taken is course on the property and the building started crumbling from within and he brush overtaking some of the vehicles out back. we got some cool parts out of the building including a complete 1970 4.10 dana rearend out of a b body, air cleaners, pulleys, wheels, charger parts and more. i lost half of the inside the building scenes including trying to haul that dana out of there. you can see the rear end for a split second in the video lol.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0moZ5dcGisE&feature=youtu.be

Homerr

CB - nice work across the board getting these cars and parts out of fields, or wherever, and getting them back in to the hands of people who will enjoy them.

Lennard

Bob

Great find!!
Did you see the size of that spider in the van!

white

Man that spider was big in the van!

BDF