News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Show Maryland May 7th

Started by y3chargerrt, April 27, 2006, 12:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

Anybody from Maryland, Virginia or Pa going to attend. I have gone the last 3 years. Good show, good drag races, good time.

http://ftp.masondixondragway.com/2006%20Mopar.htm

71charger_fan

I'll be there if the weather's good. I'm only 20 minutes away.

sunfire69

I'm going to try and make this one.
Jerry

y3chargerrt

Glad to hear it guys. Lets make sure to hook up at the show. Ron

Dave22443

I'm in Virginia and just check Mapquest.  Its 140 miles for me each way.  I'd love to go though and will have to give it some thought.  Would likely cost me $100 in gas alone!  LOL!!!  ;D

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

y3chargerrt

Dave22443

I had been seriously thinking about it, but I found out about another show only 15 minutes from my house, and its a benefit for the school - to buy equipment.

It will be a small show and I'll probably be the only Mopar there so I gotta go fly the colors!   :icon_smile_wink:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

y3chargerrt

Atleast your going to miss it for a good cause.