News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BEST Machine for Custom Hemi

Started by 69Chrgr, April 27, 2006, 05:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Chrgr

Anybody here work with a place called BEST Machine out of Michigan? I spoke to them about possibly building my motor, just wanted to see if any of you here have dealt with them before.

firefighter3931

Best Machine is an excellent shop that does top notch work. Chuck also races Mopar and knows them inside and out. Great guy too....i've met him a couple of times at Norwalk. If i lived in Michigan, that's who i'd trust to build one for me...no question. :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

69Chrgr

Yes, I spoke with Chuck and I was very impressed. I'm leaning towards BEST and FHO.

Rolling_Thunder

Best Machine is a great place - Couple guys in my car club are running their engines and they are EXTREMELY happy
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Sledge57

Tons of guys using  Best Machine in this area. Chuck will take care of you  :icon_smile_big:

An example of BMRE handiwork, not mine but it sho is purdy ......

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

ChargerHound69

WOW!!

How much does that set you back???

Ghoste

I think it qualifies as one of those, "if you have to ask..." deals.  :icon_smile_big: ;)

Sledge57

Quote from: Ghoste on June 09, 2006, 09:22:17 AM
I think it qualifies as one of those, "if you have to ask..." deals.  :icon_smile_big: ;)

That's probably true. That motor is in the BADDEST 67 Coronet around, oops I mean "POS PEDAL CAR" sorry Stuntman, where ever you are  :icon_smile_big:

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

george68hemirr

i hear  chuck from best machine is excellent and i have dealt with tim banning from forhemisonly and is excellent also