News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY KIND OF ANGEL

Started by BLACKWOLF, April 25, 2006, 08:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

262chargers

NYCMille

Why yes... I think I would like to go to heaven.

Drache

Quote from: NYCMille on April 25, 2006, 09:52:48 AM
Why yes... I think I would like to go to heaven.

Race you there!  :icon_smile_big:  :drive:

lol
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

moparguy01

if thats heaven i gotta start being nicer to people.......

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

41husk

yes Maaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

myk

I feel Satan's presence in this thread... :P

adauto

Luke...come to the dark side...
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NYCMille

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Great body, but I seen much better as far as her face goes. Scale of 1 to 10 = 8
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on April 26, 2006, 05:15:42 PM
Great body, but I seen much better as far as her face goes. Scale of 1 to 10 = 8
An 8 is just fine by me! :drool5:

Geez, I'd be fired for sure...'cause I woudn't get outta bed for a MONTH! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

Quote from: Silver R/T on April 26, 2006, 02:53:44 AM
photoshop...

Ya never know Silver.  There have been about three angel sightings in Northern Ontario in the past 20 years.  I have also heard that they angels have been sighted near Tampa, FL.

You might want to do some research before jumping to conclusions.

Daytona R/T SE

She probably wasn't a bad looking chick before somebody punched her in the mouth and gave her a fat lip, Then she had those ridiculous breast implants put in, and what's with the pull-start rope off of a lawn mower stuck in her belly-button?  I'll bet she's got a big, nasty tattoo across the top of her ass, too.

Filthy whore :flame:

TheGhost

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 27, 2006, 11:44:32 PM
She probably wasn't a bad looking chick before somebody punched her in the mouth and gave her a fat lip, Then she had those ridiculous breast implants put in, and what's with the pull-start rope off of a lawn mower stuck in her belly-button?  I'll bet she's got a big, nasty tattoo across the top of her ass, too.

Calm down, ol fella.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TruckDriver

:smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.   :rotz:

Looks like someone needs a hug and a cookie. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

700HPCharger

::)

topduarte

She is hot!!

I would not kick her out of bed!!! ;D

41husk

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 26, 2006, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on April 26, 2006, 05:15:42 PM
An 8 is just fine by me! :drool5:

Geez, I'd be fired for sure...'cause I woudn't get outta bed for a MONTH! :boogie:
I'd definetly 8 that :yesnod: :icon_smile_approve:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Tom_440

Well, I think she has a really nice pair of wings.

MichaelRW

Is that the front pair or rear pair?  ;D
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........