News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just found out I am going to be a Dad !

Started by resq302, April 13, 2006, 06:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger2002

AWESOME dude! i was so nervous, but it's great. my girl is almost 11 months already.. seems like yesterday for real
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

MadScientist

Like was said before, Congrats!!!!!  Definitely get some sleep.

Also, not to hijack this thread either, but my wife just told me she thinks she is going into labor with our seocnd!!  :o  :o they are about 15 minutes apart!!  :yesnod: She is due on the 23rd, but we all know how accurate those dates are.  Going to bed now for I dont know when I will sleep again!!!!! :o

MS

Steve P.

Congrats...  They figured out what causes that ya know!! :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

MadScientist

451-74Charger

MadScientist

Man,

No wonder none of our cars are getting finished!  I gotta admit, you gotta have priorities..garage.....bedroom...garage...bedroom....decisions, decisions!   :laugh:

resq302

here is a little hint on how it works..... work on the car on my days off from work when the wife is at her job.  Then the bedroom at night :2thumbs:  plus any free time you can.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71440charger

congrats

my wife said the same thing to me i am out working on my charger and she says hey standing outn the front door holding up the ( elprego conformation test ) and says yep i am pregnat again.   
The Killer Cam

MadScientist