News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about 1 more stickie? Official Carlisle Post!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 25, 2006, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 30, 2006, 07:39:51 PM
This is the only time you'll see me on the pad ;)

Hey I got a pic like that also.  ;D

So far the weather looks stellar. I hope I didn't just jinx it.  :angel:

Just 6T9 CHGR

The winners got robbed last year......notice the quality of the trophy girls :eek:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Wow.  You're right.  Hopefully the trend doesnt continue this year.  We might end up having a 90 yr old woman up there.   :o
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chris G.

Dang, you guys ain't right. That's Lisa, who is(was) the reason these shows are run so well. Too bad she moved on to different things. I'm guessing that's why she was doing the trophy deal last year?

Maybe if you two jokester's were a little nicer, you'd be bringing one of these badboy's home.  :P  :laugh: :angel: :devil:  :nutkick:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Like we could'nt see that one coming from a mile away...... ;)

I hope your prescription is current on your cranium-deflating meds   :rotz: :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 02, 2006, 07:06:50 PM
Like we couldn't see that one coming from a mile away...... ;)

It gets worse pretty boy (see pic)  :P

ps- Meds wore off and now I'm just a hired driver for Carlisle. It's a far fall from the top I tell 'ya.  ;)

resq302

I got one of those plaques but it has a 2003 date on it.  Need to update it to say 2006 though. ;D :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on July 02, 2006, 07:21:51 PM

It gets worse pretty boy (see pic) :P

ps- Meds wore off and now I'm just a hired driver for Carlisle. It's a far fall from the top I tell 'ya. ;)

OMG make it stop!

Are you going to lay a flower down  & shed a tear this year when we visit your "spot" in the T? ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 03, 2006, 07:31:24 AM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 02, 2006, 07:21:51 PM

It gets worse pretty boy (see pic) :P

ps- Meds wore off and now I'm just a hired driver for Carlisle. It's a far fall from the top I tell 'ya. ;)

OMG make it stop!

Are you going to lay a flower down  & shed a tear this year when we visit your "spot" in the T? ;)

You guys are killing me  :lol:

I can hardly wait to hear what comes out of your mouths with a few high test Canadian brewskies under your belts  :o ....now that will be entertainment !!!  :devil:

see ya there lads....drive safely  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Goldfinger71

Hey,
Did someone say they were putting up a banner somewhere at Carlisle so that we could all met up somewhere at the show?I will be there this year and I would enjoy meeting some of the Charger family while im there! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on July 03, 2006, 06:47:50 AM
I got one of those plaques but it has a 2003 date on it.  Need to update it to say 2006 though. ;D :yesnod:

Yes, but is it the XL version that says 1st place?  :P

Goldfinger71: We are going to try and meet by Chris' car on Saturday I believe. It's right near the 3rd gens.

NHCharger

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on July 03, 2006, 11:53:08 AM
Hey,
Did someone say they were putting up a banner somewhere at Carlisle so that we could all met up somewhere at the show?I will be there this year and I would enjoy meeting some of the Charger family while im there! :yesnod:

We are meeting at Chris's (Just 6T9) Charger @ noontime on Saturday.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

andy74

Quote from: NHCharger on July 03, 2006, 01:56:26 PM
Quote from: Goldfinger71 on July 03, 2006, 11:53:08 AM
Hey,

We are meeting at Chris's (Just 6T9) Charger @ noontime on Saturday.
i am gonna be there-see ya guys at noon on saturday!

TeeWJay426

I will try to be there this year.... got wrapped up in the swap meet area last year and forgot all about the gathering at Chris's car, missed it entirely... ::) A victim of that CRS disease!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Chris G.

Quote from: y3chargerrt on July 05, 2006, 03:31:16 PM
Check out the weather forecast!!!  :icon_smile_big:

:bow:   :METAL:  It actually says 0% precip on Friday. Usually it's always locked at 20%. Talk about a perfect 4 day weekend. I may need some Tylenol Pm's tonight just to sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve, and I'm not even bringing a car.  :laugh:

hemigeno

Chris G.

Quote from: hemigeno on July 05, 2006, 05:08:31 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 05, 2006, 04:59:31 PM
I'm not even bringing a car.

Sure you are, just not yours...

:stirthepot:       :boxing_smiley:

True dat...and I'm gonna beat on it when I get my 5 minute free (meaning no passengers) drive with it once we get there. :icon_smile_wink:  :devil:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on July 05, 2006, 05:16:51 PM
Quote from: hemigeno on July 05, 2006, 05:08:31 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 05, 2006, 04:59:31 PM
I'm not even bringing a car.

Sure you are, just not yours...

:stirthepot:       :boxing_smiley:

True dat...and I'm gonna beat on it when I get my 5 minute free (meaning no passengers) drive with it once we get there. :icon_smile_wink:  :devil:
Ummm...I wasnt aware of that part of the deal........it would have to be the first 5 minutes when we get it off the trailer for the first time.......probably the only 5 minutes you'll see Chris sober all weekend!! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on July 05, 2006, 06:04:01 PM
probably the only 5 minutes you'll see Chris sober all weekend!!

That is completely false...I think.  :shruggy: :P

hemigeno

andy74

i know im bringing a very full cooler of beer,so i dont run out,dont want to much blood in my alco :cheers:hol system!!

Troy

This should be entertaining at least... :D

Last year was a blast but I know what I'm doing this year so maybe I won't have to do so much walking. Maybe Gene won't hide from us this year. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemigeno

Quote from: Troy on July 05, 2006, 10:13:25 PM
Maybe Gene won't hide from us this year. ;)

Troy

I was too busy scouring the swap meet for that single headlamp bulb I bought last year.   ::)   

Hey Troy, are we gonna have a Birthday Party for DC.com while we're there?  It was right after Carlisle last year that the old site went toes up and you were kind enough to start the new-and-improved version for us...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: hemigeno on July 05, 2006, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 05, 2006, 10:13:25 PM
Maybe Gene won't hide from us this year. ;)

Troy

I was too busy scouring the swap meet for that single headlamp bulb I bought last year.   ::)   

I remember that.....We finally hook up by my car after playing phone tag for hours.....I come walking up and there you are sitting in front of my car......I asked "whad ya get" and you sheepishly showed me a single T-3 headlight!   Classic dude, classic!! :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T