News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about 1 more stickie? Official Carlisle Post!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 25, 2006, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamooo

I'm coming out from washington state and was wondering... how far the track was from the fair grounds?
I'm leaving the charger home and driving the 69 300 conv.

tomdroptop

Slamoo,
I'd say that the racetrack is anywhere from 10 to 15 miles from the fairgrounds if that.

Just a few reminders:
I believe they are only racing at the track Friday...
The track is an 1/8th mile...
They only race til dusk...

Orange_Crush

I'll be sleeping in the back of Rhinodart's car trailer...that way, once I'm done abusing my liver, I can just stumble into bed.  I'll be there all three days.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

sunroofsuperbird

I Think I have decided to drive my 71 Challenger R/T Station wagon instead of my 69 4x4 Charger. so to see someone there.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

Goldfinger71

I'll be going FINALLY this year!........This is my first time! :icon_smile_cool:...........After reading about it on and off for about 15-20 years im finally going! :icon_smile_big:I will be hanging out with John(US Cartool)and a few of the guys.John and the team are working on bringing my R/T back to life.,,And they are doing a pretty good job! :yesnod:.............I would like to meet some of the family here,is there a particular place everyone is meeting up,hanging out at? :icon_smile_question:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

haueter66

I think you will be amazed... my first trip was 1996.  I cant even tell you how much it has grown since then... its huge

4cruzin

Looking forwward to it!!  A couple of us will be leaving from Detroit on Thursday early and would love to hook up with everyone!  Gonna be great fun!   :icon_smile_big:   We usually caravan out so let me know if anyone want to join in!  Love having a line of MOPARS cruising down the highway!   ;D
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

gtx6970

I'll be there, same spaces as last year. Just received my space confirmation back last week. I will be on the Carlisle grounds wednesday afternoon. And gone saturday night.We will not be there sunday.

Bill Allphin
A+M Hightech Automotive
Chryslers at Carlisle Row P #141  thru 146 , back row against the fence, In the shade. With NEW trailer in tow.

Smoke20

I hope to have the beast running by carlisle. If not I'll get there in the 'Trep R/T.
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: gtx6970 on May 21, 2006, 08:20:07 PM
I'll be there, same spaces as last year. Just received my space confirmation back last week. I will be on the Carlisle grounds wednesday afternoon. And gone saturday night.We will not be there sunday.

Bill Allphin
A+M Hightech Automotive
Chryslers at Carlisle Row P #141  thru 146 , back row against the fence, In the shade. With NEW trailer in tow.

Sweet!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 28, 2006, 09:03:19 AM

Bill Allphin
A+M Hightech Automotive

Sweet!
Yeah, but ask him what he had to clean out of the garage to get it... :(

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mfr426

I'm in for ACN as of 7AM today. Most likely do Friday and Saturday.

My buddy with a cherry original 68 RT will be going with me as well (with his car).

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on May 28, 2006, 12:24:24 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 28, 2006, 09:03:19 AM

Bill Allphin
A+M Hightech Automotive
Chryslers at Carlisle Row P #141 thru 146 , back row against the fence, In the shade. With NEW trailer in tow.

Sweet!
Yeah, but ask him what he had to clean out of the garage to get it... :(

Troy

I know, I know.... :(
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Ok, I'll bite.  What did he have to sell or "clean out"?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

haueter66

mustanghater

I may be going for a day but it depends on the resturant or if we got the money.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

chargerkid

I will most likely be there Wednesday morning.  My spots are GA7, GA8, GA9, and H116.  The vendor space is between the bathrooms and the T Building.  Look for the 73 Cuda, 71 Superbee, 72 Road Runner, white enclosed trailer, red Dodge Ram Dually, and all the 1971-1974 Dodge Charger parts!  Stop by and say, "hello."  Let's have a beer, soda, or water!  See you there!

mustanghater

I think I am going with this beast in my sig! Oh ya fwd burnout are in the future.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

GoodysGotaCUDA

Quote from: mustanghater on June 15, 2006, 10:17:56 PM
I think I am going with this beast in my sig! Oh ya fwd burnout are in the future.

Have you actually picked it up yet? :eyes:

The Ghoul

Quote from: chargerkid on June 15, 2006, 11:57:08 AM
I will most likely be there Wednesday morning.  My spots are GA7, GA8, GA9, and H116.  The vendor space is between the bathrooms and the T Building.  Look for the 73 Cuda, 71 Superbee, 72 Road Runner, white enclosed trailer, red Dodge Ram Dually, and all the 1971-1974 Dodge Charger parts!  Stop by and say, "hello."  Let's have a beer, soda, or water!  See you there!
Ill be there too.
I will be the one in the front seat of the 72 Road runner that they will be trying to forcefully remove!!

chargerkid

Bill Allphin....I was parked next to your red trailer at Edgewater.  Thanks Bill for sending the hideaways for the Charger Promo I bought from you.  I will most likely stop by and buy more STUFF from you.  We might have the 71 white Barracuda convertible sold.  I bought the 73 Cuda and 72 Satellite on the trailer at that show.

Oh don't look for a red Dually.  I SOLD it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

I will be pulling the enclosed with my Excursion.  Yep it's a Ford!

The Ghoul

Quote from: chargerkid on June 21, 2006, 09:54:25 AM
Bill Allphin....I was parked next to your red trailer at Edgewater.  Thanks Bill for sending the hideaways for the Charger Promo I bought from you.  I will most likely stop by and buy more STUFF from you.  We might have the 71 white Barracuda convertible sold.  I bought the 73 Cuda and 72 Satellite on the trailer at that show.

Oh don't look for a red Dually.  I SOLD it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

I will be pulling the enclosed with my Excursion.  Yep it's a Ford!
I miss the dually  :'(

Bob

andy74

i finally have the arrangements for some extra time off-i am leaving friday afternoon, be there late afternoon,and ill stay until sunday-some local guys from our car club are camping,so i guess im staying there,hope to meet up with some if not all of you!!!