News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got my Family back.

Started by Charger Aficionado, April 26, 2006, 01:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Welp, I haven't been posting alot latlety...  I have reconciled w/ my ex, and now have my kids FULL TIME.  I'm still a little worried about $$$...  I'm heading up to Sacramento for a job and place, so wish me luck guys.  I'll still keep you updated on the C500 and all... 

Here are some pix on my myspace page:    http://www.myspace.com/fifthforce75  NOT DIAL-UP FRIENDLY!!!

Silver R/T

nice to have family all together, too bad about wife though. Hope things turn out great for you.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nh_mopar_fan

TruckDriver

Good to hear Jude. I hope it works out for you.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

THE COLONEL

Good luck to you and your family. ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

ChargerHound69

That is very good news.  I am glad to hear things are starting to work out for you. 

Good luck with everything.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

ChargerAndy

Its a tough time but things will work out, looks like they are going your way already! Life gets better! Good Luck! Andy

mikepmcs

Good luck on everything.  California is outrageously expensive, I couldn't afford to live there on Navy pay(and my car habits).  Best of wishes on the job!!!
:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NHCharger

Hope everything works out. Nothing more important for the kids than having both parents under the same roof.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

RD

good luck jude, i hope everything turns out alright.  just have faith buddy!  :icon_smile_wink:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

71440charger

good luck i will hit you up on myspace here is mine

http://www.myspace.com/mangina69er
The Killer Cam

bigblock4speedman

I hope things go good for you and your family, sounds great already!  Especilly the kids to have both parents together!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!  Oh, for some reason I thought you were a millionaire!  But cash aint everything, you are rich and blessed!!!

4402tuff4u

Glad to hear you worked it out. You have a nice family there.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

dkn1997

I remember how you were feeling around the holidays.  glad to see you have come full circle!!!
RECHRGED

JimShine

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: dkn1997 on April 27, 2006, 07:33:10 PM
I remember how you were feeling around the holidays.  glad to see you have come full circle!!!

Wow...  Tell me about that...  I need to find that thread...  Now I'll have awesome holidays!!!