News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Level II Track Test - Pics

Started by dqhemi, April 23, 2006, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhemi

Here's some pics for you guys from track testing our 71 Cuda engineering car this past week.

Car worked really well, harder it was pushed the better it worked.  6-piston 14" brakes were also killer.

We did run into a couple of snafus due to the time constraints put on us for TV show deadlines.

I included some better shots of the rear setup as well - three link w/ panhard bar and coilovers w/ billet aluminum lower links, adjustable upper and aluminum panhard bar. 

XV001 is being assembled now, I have some pics of that to get up as well.

Enjoy!

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Silver R/T

real nice setup, would love to drive that car or my charger with that setup
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

68Charger4me

The stance of that car is just...AWESOME.... :o

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

68ChargerJMP

How much for that rear setup, and would it work for normal driving and straight line acceleration instead of road racing? Thanx.

Blakcharger440

That car looks sweeter every time I see it.

SuBLimE 69

I have a feeling this is gonna be big $$.....I quess is about time to piss the wife off again anyways..... :angel:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !