News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Mopar Dude?

Started by 69_Hemi_Charger, April 24, 2006, 08:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_Hemi_Charger

The Mopar Dude out of EMPORIA, KS << anybody know about this fella?

I am very interested in one of his cars but I live in Texas and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this guy?

Please let me know
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

moparguy01

I bought a BB K-frame from him and he treated me right. thats all I can really tell you about the guy though.

Daytona R/T SE

I talked to him for about an hour at a swapmeet once, he seemed like a decent guy...I didn't buy anything from him though :-[

CB

ask RD, he knows the guy
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

RD

I know him personally.  Me and Brad check out local car auctions together.  He is kinda pricey, but he has good quality vehicles and he is very honest about the conditions of his cars.  He is definitely not a hlpag wannabe that is for sure.  Great guy that has a lot of NOS stuff.  Kinda high on price in my opinion, but I know he hauls cars too, so maybe if you buy from him, he can haul it to you.  You may want to ask.  Hope this helps.

RD
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Blown70

Quote from: RD on April 25, 2006, 09:09:17 AM
I know him personally.  Me and Brad check out local car auctions together.  He is kinda pricey, but he has good quality vehicles and he is very honest about the conditions of his cars.  He is definitely not a hlpag wannabe that is for sure.  Great guy that has a lot of NOS stuff.  Kinda high on price in my opinion, but I know he hauls cars too, so maybe if you buy from him, he can haul it to you.  You may want to ask.  Hope this helps.

RD

Thanks,  I have wondered about him as well.... He had a few items in the past I almost purchased.

Tom

MOPARHOUND!

Bought a 69-1/2 Road Runner hood from him.  He had it advertised several places on the net, at different prices.  We worked out a price, and both agreed it was fair.  Hood was as described/expected.  He met me at 5:30am at a truckstop to deliver it, on his way to a Mopar swap meet.

I think he does a lot of his own painting & body work.

Prices on nearly all his stuff is above market.

Typical flipper, be that good or bad.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

69_Hemi_Charger

Thanks guys,

RD, would you happen to know how much he is asking for the blue charger and if he still has this red r/t clone? http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=50703
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

RD

he wants 50K for that blue car.  He stated that it came with a 69 interior and he put a 68 interior in there.  He is not done re-doing the car but he stated that he will be done soon.  the red car has been sold.  he will deliver to texas.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander