News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Paint for my 1970 Charger

Started by Marcl Ka, April 02, 2017, 12:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcl Ka

Hey Guys,

My charger will be sandblasting in the next time. He should then become completely black. In addition, the vinyl roof should be gone. My question is, what exactly will I need again afterwards? Which seals, screws and what brackets usually break with the fitting out?
I would like to renew the bushings of the front suspension. Do you have a tip where I get all rubbers, bushings and shock absorbers  :shruggy: ? I want renew all wear parts from the front suspension. Want drive 140 MPH, as rubber is enough or rather poly, what do you think?  :cheers:

Do you have a good advice for conversion on disc brakes? I have front noname disc brakes. Is not so bad, however, I want to renew everything in the front and convert the rear. Can you recommend something other than Wilwood? Wilwood is a little expensive.

My Charger does not have air conditioning. Do you know a good upgrade kit? In the summer it is extremely hot in the Charger.

Sheet metal i will also need  :'( :'( :'(

Sorry for the many questions :cheers:

Thank you

Marcl Ka

Hello,

do you think that paint gasket is enough?   http://www.classicindustries.com/product/mopar/b-body-charger/parts/mb192033.html
Know anybody this Front End kit? http://p-s-t.com/i-23159462-original-performance-super-front-end-kit.html#!year%3D1970%7C%7Cmake%3DDODGE%7C%7Cmodel%3DCHARGER%20500
I cant find this parts in the Kit  

I do not need a dealer who shipped worldwide

Thank you  :2thumbs:

BLK 68 R/T

They are included in that kit. Upper and lower ball joints. In the back of the below picture, the 2 lower ball joints with the 2 mounting holes and the arms sticking off them for the steering linkage. In front of them, slightly off center to the right side in the picture are the upper ball joints. They take a special socket to change them, and thread into the upper control arms.

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

BLK 68 R/T