News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats ur opinion?

Started by charger01, March 18, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger01

which looks better?

charger01

or this

white

I like the black car with black rims, makes the car look sinister!

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

lukedukem

I really like option 2 and I'd like to know the wheel and tire specs please :2thumbs:

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

303 Mopar

My opinion would be to look for another wheel option, but if these are the only two I would pick black.  The first set looks like they belong on '89 Camaro.
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

Lennard

Chrome wheels.  Too much black with black wheels.

HPP

Warriors over D windows. They are lighter and look better. All black cars look unimaginative.

alfaitalia

I would have black wheels.....but not those ones. I quite like the "murdered out" all black thing. That one looks strange though as painting the front chrome black looks weird.....like its trying to be a 68 or 69!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

charger01

I have a set of Draglite too, but not sure what I like best. Lotsa opinions here.  I loved the warriors until I put them on the car. It's gonna be one of the 3 sorry guys

JR

Im gonna have to vote number two.

The faux Nascar look is better than the early 90s  pro street look the first set have going on.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Lennard

Quote from: charger01 on March 18, 2017, 10:16:42 AM
I have a set of Draglite too, but not sure what I like best. Lotsa opinions here. I loved the warriors until I put them on the car. It's gonna be one of the 3 sorry guys
That's what you're asking for in your topic title.  

Kern Dog

l like the dog. Dogs are great.
Also, why write UR instead of YOUR ??

alfaitalia

Text speak man....you gotta get dan wit da kids...ya get me.....innit? :smilielol:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

RallyeMike

The D's and add a roll cage  :scratchchin:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

marshallfry01

Sell the wheels you have and get some chrome 15 inch torque thrusts.  :Twocents:
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

darbgnik

I like option 2, not because they're black on a black car, but because they look NASCAResque. Agree the chrome ones look past their prime, but not yet old enough to be retro.
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

crj1968

I like the 2nd one out of those- BUT I'd say ditch em both and get something else....JMO   :icon_smile_big:

Get some series 63's or something.  Like so.......

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Lighthorseman

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 18, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
l like the dog. Dogs are great.
Also, why write UR instead of YOUR ??

...Urban Dictionary's definition of "ur", and I quote....

"Moronic, half-assed spelling or "your" or "you're" used by close-minded, slow chatroom/AOLer individuals who can't type fast enough, and will use the excuse: 'i hav 2 use slang coz i am tokin 2 lots ov pplz unlyk u LOLZ', even though I could talk to several people without using a single abbreviation."

A little harsh, but apropos.

...I like the black, by the way, but as others have mentioned, I'm not too sure about the blacking out of the chrome.  :scratchchin:

The General Lee looks great, provided one is a GL-type aficionado.

Lighthorseman

Hold up here....are you asking for an opinion on car colour, or wheel choices?

charger01

dccoronet

I had a rusty set of Cragars that looked good after I painted the rusty chrome hoops flat black and left the centers polished.....Made the tires look beefy........