News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brake Master Swap

Started by 68CoronetRT, February 20, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68CoronetRT

I'm looking to swap out my old drum/drum master to a manual disk/drum master. The current one works but is starting to fail and loose pressure.

I'm looking at this one but will it fit on my 68 Coronet(Mine looks identical to this one)? And be enough bore to work? I'm currently running a proportioning valve for the rears and have deleted the stock distribution block, so the front/rear are independent.

http://www.manciniracing.com/mbmmomacy1.html

Mopar Nut

That's the same one I'm using, nothing but problems, leaks constantly. Baer has a new one i'm looking to purchase with proportioning valve.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

alfaitalia

Nah! You need the prop adjuster in the car....for those " I must leave as much smoke/rubber on the road as humanly possible moments!".
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Sublime/Sixpack

Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 20, 2017, 03:16:22 PM
That's the same one I'm using, nothing but problems, leaks constantly. Baer has a new one i'm looking to purchase with proportioning valve.

That looks like a nice unit. I've heard good things about Baer products.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak