News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for front suspension kit

Started by johnnycharger, February 20, 2017, 11:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycharger

Hi Guys,
I have put off rebuilding my front suspension for too long.  I am to the point where it is parked because I don't want it to break. I am saving to buy a kit to get it done. I am looking at the super kit  by PST. Does anybody know when they have sales or the best time to buy?

303 Mopar

Register and request a catalog, they have coupons every month in there.

FYI - I would install Moog offset bushings in your UCA.  They allow you to get more adjustability in your camber and caster.
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

BDF

Hi Johnny!
It was great to meet you & family.
I went with the PST's poly kit so you know how that feels. The car is a lot firmer/responsive now and I am very happy with it.  :2thumbs:The car does make more noise on rougher roads though. Maybe someone will expand on the pros & cons of poly vs rubber.  :cheers:

johnnycharger

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 20, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
Register and request a catalog, they have coupons every month in there.

FYI - I would install Moog offset bushings in your UCA.  They allow you to get more adjustability in your camber and caster.
Thank you for the good tips!

johnnycharger

Quote from: BDF on February 20, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
Hi Johnny!
It was great to meet you & family.
I went with the PST's poly kit so you know how that feels. The car is a lot firmer/responsive now and I am very happy with it.  :2thumbs:The car does make more noise on rougher roads though. Maybe someone will expand on the pros & cons of poly vs rubber.  :cheers:

It was definitely great to meet you! Thank you very much for the ride in that beautiful charger of yours! It rides great. I hope mine will be that smooth when I get it done.