News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Steering box spanner wrench

Started by Raindem, February 17, 2017, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raindem

I plan to rebuild my power steering box in the next month or so, and I was wondering if there is a source for the 2 spanner wrenches that are needed.  There are generic ones out there, and even some adjustable ones, but the ones shown in the FSM look pretty specialized so I wanted to make sure I get the right one.

On a side note, I have trouble searching this forum.  I tried to search "spanner" in the suspension sub-forum and all I got was page after page of stuff for sale.  None of it had anything to do with spanner wrenches.  Not sure why those threads even showed up since the search term wasn't present and the sub-forum was not selected.  I have encountered this numerous times when I try to search the forum for a particular topic.  What am I doing wrong?  I hate asking questions about information that I know is out there, but I can't seem to locate.

Thanks

Curt

Bronzedodge

I made my own spanners from 1/4" plate and steel rod.

The search results are 'backwards" - the most revalant page is last, not first.
Mopar forever!