News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Zealand 440-6 pack V-code

Started by taxspeaker, February 07, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

Today I got to spend the afternoon in Dunedin, New Zealand with Gary McNeill who owns this magnificent 440-6 pack, v-code, numbers matching bird, his 2nd one. There are 2 Birds on the South Island and 2 on the North Island with a rumor of 1 B5 blue one. Great guy, great car, incredible city and country. I'm the short 6'1" guy!

He also has a 1 of 1 428 Cobra Jet Mustang that is a gorgeous white shaker hood, white stripe orange as well. Nice matching colors.

Thanks Gary

Bob J

C500

For a small country, we have some pretty rare and cool cars down here  :yesnod:  :coolgleamA:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

boss429kiwi

Quote from: taxspeaker on February 07, 2017, 11:23:23 PM
Today I got to spend the afternoon in Dunedin, New Zealand with Gary McNeill who owns this magnificent 440-6 pack, v-code, numbers matching bird, his 2nd one. There are 2 Birds on the South Island and 2 on the North Island with a rumor of 1 B5 blue one. Great guy, great car, incredible city and country. I'm the short 6'1" guy!

He also has a 1 of 1 428 Cobra Jet Mustang that is a gorgeous white shaker hood, white stripe orange as well. Nice matching colors.

Thanks Gary

Bob J

Hi Bob

It was a great afternoon showing Jean and yourself around my home town, in the Superbird.
Thank you for making time from your busy travels and allowing me to show off the cars.

Safe travels and let's stay in touch. Hopefully, Cara and I will get the opportunity to visit in the near future.

Cheers
Gary and Cara
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

500Jon

Nice Bird Bob!

That's what happens when you put wings on cars, they can 'Fly' all over the WORLD. :smilielol:

If you are short at 6' 1'' that makes me the World's tallest midget at 5' 6'' lol... :hah:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

Mopar Nut

Gorgeous bird Gary, now let's see that Cobra Jet.   :icon_smile_big:

Thanks Bob for posting.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

taxspeaker

37 Dodge 2 door businessman coupe. Napier, NZ. 2nd owner, original color, straight 6, 230cid, trunk opens all the way to front seat for displays. 1st year of Ram emblem on hood he says.

hemi-hampton

I'd like to see a pic of the Cobra Jet Mustang. Sounds nice. LEON.

boss429kiwi

Would love to post some pics, however this keeps on happening, every time I try to post pics

Sorry! There is already an attachment with the same filename as the one you tried to upload. Please rename the file and try again.

taxspeaker

I took this one while at Gary's house, resized and attached below.
Bob

held1823

Quote from: boss429kiwi on February 12, 2017, 03:31:27 AM
Would love to post some pics, however this keeps on happening, every time I try to post pics

Sorry! There is already an attachment with the same filename as the one you tried to upload. Please rename the file and try again.

gary, just pop some gibberish somewhere into the file name..    for example,  change mustangphoto1  to mustangphoto1fjfjfj
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

boss429kiwi

Quote from: taxspeaker on February 12, 2017, 07:41:11 PM
I took this one while at Gary's house, resized and attached below.
Bob

Cheers Bob.

That's a better photo than I have.

Gary