News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rotted out '70 for the registery **14 more photos added 1/31/17 of the rest**

Started by TruckDriver, January 31, 2017, 12:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I saw this on Facebook, with a lot of other rusted out Mopar's sitting around a barn somewhere. Nothing was worth saving other then maybe 1 '69 Charger. This was the only one showing a vin. because the guy thought it was super rare. Took me a little to explain it was not a rare car like it would be if it was a '69.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Kern Dog

Uhhh... Define "Rare".
A 70 is technically MORE rare due to the production count. In 1969, approx 89,000 Chargers were built. In 1970 the number dropped to about half, partly due to the new 1970 Challenger

VegasCharger

Maybe he thought a 1970 Charger "500" has equivalent value as a 1969 Charger "500".  :shruggy: :shruggy:

EDIT:
I wonder if this is the same guy selling a lot of B Body Mopar muscle cars from his field.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/2-orangeplymouth70/m.html?item=122331981427&forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c7b8de673%3Ag%3AFDwAAOSwjDZYjqjB&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

cbrestorations

Kern Dog

Ha ha... The resident Fred Sanford of derelict Chargers is interested!   :smilielol:

TruckDriver

Quote from: VegasCharger on January 31, 2017, 04:31:29 AM
Maybe he thought a 1970 Charger "500" has equivalent value as a 1969 Charger "500".  :shruggy: :shruggy:

EDIT:
I wonder if this is the same guy selling a lot of B Body Mopar muscle cars from his field.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/2-orangeplymouth70/m.html?item=122331981427&forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c7b8de673%3Ag%3AFDwAAOSwjDZYjqjB&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He did think it was valuable like the '69, and Doesn't look like the same guy. I was going to post more photos last night when the server went down for a little. Here are more of the cars there. AGAIN, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE CARS AT ALL. AND THE PHOTOS WERE NOT TAKEN BY ME.

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 31, 2017, 04:18:06 AM
Uhhh... Define "Rare".
A 70 is technically MORE rare due to the production count. In 1969, approx 89,000 Chargers were built. In 1970 the number dropped to about half, partly due to the new 1970 Challenger

There was just over 24,000, 1970 - 500's made. And this was only a 383 2bbl car.

Another '70 sitting in a open air shed. This one is a R/T...
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

'69 Charger outside. This is the nicest car out of all of them.
PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

Unknown year, other then is it a Charger

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

qwick68

68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

69rtse4spd

That one 70 R/T, looks like an S.E., could you get an S.E. with no vinal top.  :shruggy:.

bigdsul

I'd jump on that 70 RT/SE car. Not too many of seen around these days. Is there any chance that it is for sale?

Cncguy

Moparpoolman

darbgnik

Quote from: bigdsul on February 01, 2017, 01:41:48 AM
I'd jump on that 70 RT/SE car. Not too many of seen around these days. Is there any chance that it is for sale?

I like that one too. Wonder if it's factory white? Looks not bad in the pictures.........
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I like that 70 R/T also. I'd even consider the 70 GTX, looks like it was maybe Plum Crazy Purple? excuse me, I mean In-Vilolet. LEON.

moparfan53

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on February 01, 2017, 01:13:47 AM
That one 70 R/T, looks like an S.E., could you get an S.E. with no vinal top:shruggy:.

I realize your question has been answered, but thought you might be interested in what was included with the SE package.

:cheers: