News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New ebody forum

Started by 4cruzin, January 30, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

There is a new ebody forum on the world wide web that is growing fast and has a large amount of useful information!  How to videos and diagrams are available for all members!  Check it out and if interested, join!

http://forum.e-bodies.org/
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

C O D Y

Thanks 4Cruzin for sharing the love!  As one the E-Bodies.org site admins I can help if anyone has questions about the E-Bodies forum.  We running the same base software that is used by you guys, my B-Body brothers.   :cheers:

If any of the Admins or Site Owner here see any features or smileys they like on our site just let me know and I see if I can help here.  The free Prize Shop is pretty cool.  :Twocents:  Users earn Credits for making posts and then can buy real prizes like hats, jackets, shirts or key chains.

If you're in to E-Bodies at all, check it out.  Here's a brief history on the site: http://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php?topic=110.0

Take care my friends!!!!   :2thumbs:
Cuda Cody (your friendly E-Bodies.org brother)

crj1968

What's an E-body?      :icon_smile_big:    :nana:

Looks good Cody....good luck with it!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: crj1968 on January 31, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

. Caravelle .600.  Made them in the eighties.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

C O D Y

That's funny! 

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on January 31, 2017, 01:44:45 PM
Quote from: crj1968 on January 31, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

. Caravelle .600.  Made them in the eighties.
Cuda Cody (your friendly E-Bodies.org brother)