News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast sheet found

Started by rodneyramjet, January 25, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodneyramjet

Thanks to instructions in a thread started by John108 back in November of 2007 I was able to get the back seat(s) out and was able to find a matching broadcast sheet!  It was in the springs of the vertical part of the back seat and it even has the "Curly C".  Thanks to all the contributors for the help!!  Anyone see anything unusual or interesting here?  Does anyone know why it would say "Lease Car" under the Remarks section?  The car was purchased new by my stepfather...from the writing in the back of the warranty book I believe he took delivery on 1/30/1968.

Smoke em if ya got em

john108

Hi Rodney
Thank you for posting your build sheet.  It is considerably better than mine.  Now I can read the text.

rodneyramjet

Your welcome and thanks for the advice to use some mechanical advantage getting the rear seat to budge...mine is equally stubborn and doesn't snap back in any easier than it came out.

This was a real treasure to find...the whole experience has been surreal.  Hopefully I will start it up in the next month or so and then take it for a spin not too long after that. 

Smoke em if ya got em

69CoronetRT

Code 703 on the top line clear to the right indicates Corporate Leasing-Executive.

The Sales order number starts with 75 indicating a lease car.

The scheduled production date is Feb 1st. If he took deliver on 1/30, this helps show a scheduled date is just that. A car may be built before or after an SPD.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.