News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Interior

Started by Arbitrage123, January 18, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arbitrage123

Picked up a 1968 Charger R/T 440 with matching numbers engine a few weeks ago. The interior needs work and is originally blue. I have many of the pieces that are in decent shape but am debating changing everything to black. Any opinion here? Is this going to be a big hit on my value or does a black interior though not original make it more desirable?

-B

469 runner

No way will changing to Black make the car more valuable.  Though it is more work, I would do all I could to restore the original color.  It is part of what made these car so unique.  The Blue in the '68s was so pretty.  You won't be sorry.  Performance Car Graphics has all the formulas for the dye. I sent him my parts from my blue interior car to match up.  There were about 4-5 different shades.  Part of what makes it so beautiful.

Mytur Binsdirti

It's been sad that once you go black, you never go back.

Lighthorseman

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 19, 2017, 06:32:50 AM
...once you go black, you never go back.

...And once you go green, no-one gets into your machine.

alfaitalia

......too frightened they might end up barfing their lunch up I shouldn't wonder! :rofl:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!