News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 repo tail light lenses need feedback

Started by r4daytona, January 17, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Anybody see or ever use charger repo tail light lenses? Looking for feedback ???

Lennard

Quote from: r4daytona on January 17, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
Anybody see or ever use charger repo tail light lenses? Looking for feedback ???
You might want to ad a year.

Bob

Quote from: Lennard on January 17, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
Quote from: r4daytona on January 17, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
You might want to ad a year.
1969  :nana:

Lennard

charge69

I bought my repro tail-light lenses and chrome trip from Dantes MOPAR Parts and he even installed the trim for me before shipping them. Beautiful job and they look outstanding. Only problem ..... the price !   $750.00 for the pair but, it is what it is !  3 years later or so and I am completely happy !

Lighthorseman

Quote from: charge69 on January 17, 2017, 07:16:15 PM
I bought my repro tail-light lenses and chrome trip from Dantes MOPAR Parts and he even installed the trim for me before shipping them. Beautiful job and they look outstanding. Only problem ..... the price !   $750.00 for the pair but, it is what it is...

Looks like money WELL spent to me.  :2thumbs:

M5Ivan

I love mine. I ended up plasti-dipping the chrome bezel around them at the same time I replaced the lenses.