News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird fender extension - need a measurement please

Started by Hemi Runner, January 16, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemi Runner

Could someone please measure the fender extension at the wheel opening for me? It looks to be 5 or 6" but would really like a dimension.
Thanks in advance!

PettyMower

Hemi Runner

Lol :lol: that's a closer dimension than the 8" that I was originally toying with :smilielol:

Hemi Runner

I trimmed my template down to 6". Does this look close??

PettyMower

Quote from: Hemi Runner on January 16, 2017, 08:06:58 PM
Lol :lol: that's a closer dimension than the 8" that I was originally toying with :smilielol:

LOL.....too funny!

Are you trying to make it appear accurate?  Or just close?

The reason I'm asking is that the bottom edge closest to the tire does not completely follow the same line. If you don't know what I mean, I can take a pic.

Hemi Runner

I want to appear accurate.  I'm guessing the back edge is more vertical than I have it? Pictures would be great.

PettyMower

Hopefully this will be clear enough:

Hemi Runner

Hemi Runner

I found some pictures that I took in Springfield this past summer.

moparstuart

i have a much straighter passenger side park lamp bezel
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemi Runner

That's just a picture I found online while surfing for fender extension images. I have a set of new Gregory ones that I got with my nose.

70Sbird

Scott Faulkner

Hemi Runner

Thanks Scott. It seems like the never ending project!

70Sbird

just let me know if you need any more measurements or examples. Mine is sitting at my brothers "shed" just on the other side of Washington

Scott Faulkner

Hemi Runner

Once these extensions are done, all of the "Bird specific" questions should be answered. Stop by sometime and have a look.

Mytur Binsdirti

PettyMower

Hemi Runner

Hammered this one out this morning. Eventually I'll get it right.