News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Import car owners discussing 06 charger

Started by Silver R/T, April 20, 2006, 10:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

Yup it's ugly. No new news here. Here's the best thing about that thread -- A Night at the Roxbury meets Star Trek:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: bull on April 20, 2006, 11:15:46 PM
Yup it's ugly. No new news here. Here's the best thing about that thread -- A Night at the Roxbury meets Star Trek:

LMAO!

Now that's comedy. :smilielol:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

AirborneSilva

Just a bunch of rice burner punks talking crap about a car that could run circles around them - yeah it's a big disapointment but it would still kick their rice burner butts!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

AirborneSilva

Brock Samson

greenpigs

Oh-lee hell that is some funny stuff!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

BlueSS454

ROFLMAO, where did you find that?  I have to have that.  I've been cracking up for the last 15 minutes.
Tom Rightler

Chris G.

After reading that entire thread, it's no wonder you hang out there Silver. Looks like someone dropped a dumb bomb on that site. Did anyone see that moron mitmaks comments? I'm glad we don't have guys like that around here.

;)

terrible one

"Is that the dodge named after the condom (magnum) or the other car that looks exactly the same... the charger which looks like a chrysler 300 which looks like ass."

Haha