News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kansas Mopar cruise First year 2008

Started by moparstuart, May 11, 2008, 07:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: RD on May 12, 2008, 09:33:54 PM
Quote from: RD on May 12, 2008, 08:36:05 PM
hey stuart... i forgot one last picture :D

what do you think... a t-shirt out of this too?

too late now but that would make  a great dash plaque
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Chargerdaughter

Wow!  That top of building picture looks AWESOME!  I'm still laughing about how much those car owners were sweating about their cars being parked so close to each other!  Great job Jamey on organizing the cruise.  I had a great time!

--Beth (Daughter of "Kent from Nebraska")   :yesnod:

RD

hey welcome beth... this is pretty much my second home.. hope you can visit more often
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

Quote from: Chargerdaughter on May 13, 2008, 07:28:34 PM
Wow!  That top of building picture looks AWESOME!  I'm still laughing about how much those car owners were sweating about their cars being parked so close to each other!  Great job Jamey on organizing the cruise.  I had a great time!

--Beth (Daughter of "Kent from Nebraska")   :yesnod:
beth thanks for the attention you and your dad payed to Ian my 7 year old , he had a great time talking to your family

Chargerdaughter

Stuart -- hey no problem!  Ian was awesome.  I've heard dad tell a couple people how impressed he was with how much a 7 year old knew about Mopars!  He was really well behaved for the long trip too.  Tell him hello!

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

word just came out that the plans are in for the 10 Annual now  , hard to believe we have been doing this Ten years now  , great people great group ,