News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

warlocks car on ebay

Started by ht4spd307, January 06, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 10, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
Again, when someone buys a car and very soon afterwards puts it up for sale, what are we to think? Either you are a buy and sell guy, ( NO problem with that) OR you made a mistake somewhere and are looking to get out. What mistake?
Bought with money that was needed elsewhere?
Buyer has a compulsive addiction to buy, followed by regret and the car is up for sale again.
Wife/Husband got pissed that she/he wasn't consulted.
The car needs work or money far beyond the capabilities of the buyer.
Again, I have no problem with any of these reasons. I doubt many people would. Just be honest about it.

You forgot "God Bless"   :slap:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cbrestorations

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 10, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
Quote from: gtss on January 09, 2017, 05:50:22 PM
Jealous?Wow how long have you owned your car?yes maybe I only have a high school education,but spelling maybe not be my trait,however if you ever want to compare to this bad writing redneck you might just get a surprise,Since you are perfect,I don't have to explain to you how much we all worship you as a self centered mopar god! That's not only my option,did I spell everything rite,maybe I did to piss you off! If you ever want to go deep sea fishing look me up free trip for you kerny dog, :lol:

Thanks for the offer. I'm not much into fishing though.
Hey... I graduated from high school too! After that I enlisted in the Army. That could have been an interesting career had it not been for a minor hearing problem. I found my place in life though...Been in construction for right about 30 years. No, I'm not an English teacher as you may have guessed. I only have a California public school education and a love for old Mopars. I see that we have that in common, right? With all this bickering, we may have more in common that at first glance.
"Lord Warlock" guy was a frequent poster on this site. He was facing a death sentence with bravery, yet still logged on here to chat about Chargers and other things of interest. He just disappeared and until his daughter popped in to give an update, we didn't know if he was here or gone. As is the case with this hobby, many of the enthusiasts are getting to the age where health problems start to become a reality.
To see someone buy his car it looked like the torch had been passed to a caring enthusiast that may follow through with the project.
You have every right to do as you please.  I'm not in any position to dictate how you live your life. I just find it strange when I see time after time the same old lines used when a car is put up for sale.
Too many projects.
Not enough time.

I rarely ever see anyone write in their ad:
This car is a piece of shit. I was fooled into buying it.
I bought this car THEN learned how expensive they are to restore.
This car has some serious rust problems! PLEASE bail me out of this mess by buying it for MORE than I paid for it!

Again, when someone buys a car and very soon afterwards puts it up for sale, what are we to think? Either you are a buy and sell guy, ( NO problem with that) OR you made a mistake somewhere and are looking to get out. What mistake?
Bought with money that was needed elsewhere?
Buyer has a compulsive addiction to buy, followed by regret and the car is up for sale again.
Wife/Husband got pissed that she/he wasn't consulted.
The car needs work or money far beyond the capabilities of the buyer.
Again, I have no problem with any of these reasons. I doubt many people would. Just be honest about it.

actually i made an add like that once...i didnt give a shit about the car. title was "rusty 1970 turd bucket barracuda"

gtss

I see your point,I bought the car not knowing the situation I spent my money on the car that did not run.Im not to much into chargers but do like them.When reading Lord Warlocks personal notes on this form I to was sickened that he had to leave us to soon,then seeing his family shit on him gave me a terrible feeling,his dad is a super good guy got to know him well,I struggled in my mind to sell or not to sell,Here is my personal inventory every car Ive had over 5 to 35 years,70 cuda 440 6 pack shaker since h.s.,68 gts dart 383 4 spd since h.s.,68 hemi super bee,69 super bee 4 spd,2 lil reds,71 cuda conv 340 4 spd triple black,69 road runner 4 speed,67 hemi gtx,70 super bird,71 383 conv cuda,68 gtx 4 spd,70 dart 340 spd,66 belvedere 4 spd hemi hp2 car,55 buick was great gran fathers car,32 ford sedan,34 ford 3 window,I just purchased a 68 super bee 383 4 spd sit for over 33 years,your right I buy what I want do not need the cars I have,but enjoy them,I have 3 on ebay now and its time to thin the heard.I do have a problem buying any old cars but my business seems to keep growing and demanding a lot of time.I would like to get down to 5 or so cars but when I find a good deal I just cant seem to pass them up,no problems with you kern dog you seem to be very out spoken just like me,how about gator hunting?ha!

lukedukem

Can you list all the cars for sale please.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

Gator hunting? I'm guessing I am the bait, right???   :2thumbs:

gtss

Kern Dog

I can swim. I can't outrun a gator... :nana:

A383Wing

Quote from: gtss on January 10, 2017, 09:06:56 AM
I see your point,I bought the car not knowing the situation I spent my money on the car that did not run.Im not to much into chargers but do like them.When reading Lord Warlocks personal notes on this form I to was sickened that he had to leave us to soon,then seeing his family shit on him gave me a terrible feeling,his dad is a super good guy got to know him well,I struggled in my mind to sell or not to sell,Here is my personal inventory every car Ive had over 5 to 35 years,70 cuda 440 6 pack shaker since h.s.,68 gts dart 383 4 spd since h.s.,68 hemi super bee,69 super bee 4 spd,2 lil reds,71 cuda conv 340 4 spd triple black,69 road runner 4 speed,67 hemi gtx,70 super bird,71 383 conv cuda,68 gtx 4 spd,70 dart 340 spd,66 belvedere 4 spd hemi hp2 car,55 buick was great gran fathers car,32 ford sedan,34 ford 3 window,I just purchased a 68 super bee 383 4 spd sit for over 33 years,your right I buy what I want do not need the cars I have,but enjoy them,I have 3 on ebay now and its time to thin the heard.I do have a problem buying any old cars but my business seems to keep growing and demanding a lot of time.I would like to get down to 5 or so cars but when I find a good deal I just cant seem to pass them up,no problems with you kern dog you seem to be very out spoken just like me,how about gator hunting?ha!

Sure wish you would work on your sentence and punctuation skills.....your posts are hard to read

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: A383Wing on January 10, 2017, 08:25:27 PM
Quote from: gtss on January 10, 2017, 09:06:56 AM

Sure wish you would work on your sentence and punctuation skills.....your posts are hard to read

Kern Dog

So, is Lennard going to bash anyone else other than me for pointing out grammar issues? Probably not. He has some man crush on me for some reason.