News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

fourth generation muscle

Started by super77se, October 07, 2011, 04:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tired Rebel

Sweet Lance I really like the way your car has come out.

Budnicks

super77se  :2thumbs: it's looken' great, Congrats & It must be nice to get you BB in & running  :cheers:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

brigond

Wow , saw your thread from the beginning. I respect all you folks that dig so deep into your cars as far as work goes. I'm pretty handy but don't know off ill ever go that deep. Its lookin good!  :2thumbs:
Mopars are like the Hot Wheel/Matchbox cars from when I was a kid ...  Bad A@@ and Cool!!!

My other hobby is practicing the ancient art of CLICK! POW!

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

super77se

Quote from: billssuperbird on April 18, 2013, 09:18:28 AM
:2thumbs:
Quote from: charge69 on April 18, 2013, 10:18:24 AM
Awesome work, my friend! Keep it up and you will definitely have a badazz 4th Gen Charger!
Quote from: Cooter on April 18, 2013, 11:51:00 AM
Been checking this thread out since the beginning. Didn't feel compelled to post till I saw the last pictures. Well done. This is what Hot Rodding is all about. Building your own creation and making that thing perform better than stock. Awesome ride. Should haul when done.
Quote from: polywideblock on April 18, 2013, 01:15:13 PM
you HAVE been busy ,great job  :2thumbs:
Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on April 18, 2013, 02:24:30 PM
Sweet Lance I really like the way your car has come out.
Quote from: Budnicks on April 18, 2013, 05:23:56 PM
super77se  :2thumbs: it's looken' great, Congrats & It must be nice to get you BB in & running  :cheers:
Quote from: brigond on April 18, 2013, 05:31:46 PM
Wow , saw your thread from the beginning. I respect all you folks that dig so deep into your cars as far as work goes. I'm pretty handy but don't know off ill ever go that deep. Its lookin good!  :2thumbs:
Quote from: mauve66 on April 18, 2013, 05:50:30 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

THANK YOU guys for all the support. you are TOP NOTCH people in my book , (yes you too poly LOL). I will tell you the car certainly has the feel of a muscle car going down the road regardless of what it looks like. I have had many pre 74 B Bodies and this car really shares many qualities of its earlier bretheren even though the thing doesn't look like it. the 440 has made this a whole new car .. thanks again for the kind words. I will keep updating from time to time. MOPAR rules the planet

RCCDrew

Sorry, but have to Lazarus this thread.  :dance: Great car! Wonder if it's still around? Dare to be different!!

Kern Dog

Yeah... did that guy ever finish the car ?

HPP

Last log on was Dec 6 of this year and he has a 3rd gen in his profile pic.

Challenger340

This would be very cool to get an update on ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !