News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ghoste car for sale ?

Started by cdr, November 30, 2016, 09:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I'm one that will give him a free pass on everything.   I'm just an inquiring mind that wants to know what's up.  If someone wouldn't mind enlightening me, it'd be greatly appreciated.  Mums the word on my part. :cheers:

chargerboy69

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 24, 2016, 06:58:58 PM
Quote from: chargerman69 on December 24, 2016, 06:16:10 PM
Does anybody have his number to get a hold of him, Have a friend that wants make a deal on it

Saw he mentioned on Facebook the other day he's keeping it now.

Yep.

I had a deposit on it and had hoped to pick it up before Christmas.  He returned it a couple weeks ago and said he had changed his mind.  I am not sure of everything Shawn is going through but he is really a good guy and I wish him only the best.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Dino

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 24, 2016, 10:59:53 PM
Does anybody have his number to get a hold of him, Have a friend that wants make a deal on it

Yep.

I had a deposit on it and had hoped to pick it up before Christmas.  He returned it a couple weeks ago and said he had changed his mind.  I am not sure of everything Shawn is going through but he is really a good guy and I wish him only the best.

I do too. Whatever is going on is his business, I just hope he'll be back on his feet sooner rather than later.

Good to see you getting back into the Charger game Tim!   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 24, 2016, 10:59:53 PM

Yep.

:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

hope he gets whatever it is that he's looking for in the new year , just remember "tomorrow is another day " got me through all the divorce crap  :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

6pkrtse

Quote from: polywideblock on December 25, 2016, 12:57:57 AM
hope he gets whatever it is that he's looking for in the new year , just remember "tomorrow is another day " got me through all the divorce crap  :yesnod:

Hope all works out for Ghoste and he doesn'thave to get rid of his ride Yep, went thru that myself. Never thought I would have gone thru a divorce my but now that I have it is all good now. Worked out for me. All 3 kids live with me full time, kept the house and all 3 of my muscle cars.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic