News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original American Racing Vector Center Cap Stickers - Any interest ?

Started by 440, October 11, 2012, 08:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm having original NOS American Racing Vector center cap stickers reproduced and was wondering if there is any interest in a reproduction run of them? They will look much better than the original in the photo. Is it something people would buy? I've seen the Carroll Shelby stickers reproduced before but not the AR ones, and as far as I know whoever was doing them stopped making them. I suppose I could make those as well if there is enough interest.

What is a fair price to ask for a set of four, $10?

Lennard

I'm in for at least one set. As for the price, $10 is definitely a fair price.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

resq302

If a deal that we have in the process goes through, my dad and I would be interrsted in a set or two!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Tigger

Quite a bit of interest from a few here. Just waiting on chrome material to arrive and should be printed next week hopefully. These will also be clear laminated like the originals, pre cut and ready to stick on. Not sure about pricing yet till I get them but will advise.

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

I've finally received the Vector center cap stickers. Although they are close but not 100% correct, unless you had an original to compare it to you wouldn't know the difference. I'm a bit of a perfectionist though and I think they still look good. They were supposed to send me a proof beforehand but didn't.

They fit both the new and original caps perfectly, better than the originals I think. They look great installed on the caps and I can't wait to put them on my cars.

New on left, NOS on right.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

The font is a bit bolder, I would have preferred it be the same but they still look good.

Lennard

Thanks, I have a couple of sets so once they pass a few tests I'll start selling them. Not sure if I should put them on ebag or not, they would definitely get the most exposure there but American Racing might also come knocking on my door.

Fred

Quote from: 440 on November 15, 2012, 01:33:45 AM
Thanks, I have a couple of sets so once they pass a few tests I'll start selling them. Not sure if I should put them on ebag or not, they would definitely get the most exposure there but American Racing might also come knocking on my door.

You can bet your charger on it!  :lol:

Mum's the word.

resq302

Looks good!  now if I knew if the deal we had in the works was going down or not, I would have ordered a set a week ago!   :lol:
Brian

rebby

Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Sorry for the slow response as I don't check this forum as much as I should. I still have some sets available, the link to my for sale topic seems to be bad so I'll try it again.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=114810.0

RCCDrew