News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And I thought us Mopar guys were tight with a buck!!

Started by tecmopar, April 20, 2006, 02:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tecmopar

I guess I should say were frugle at least and cheap at best, I admit it, we all always want it a little cheaper, getting the best for less but we know how that goes. Well, I have to say that the Ford guys are worse. Quick story-- I have a brand NEW and COMPLETE from throttle body to pan, Front accessorys to flywheel and clutch and EVERYTHING 2002, 4.6 Mustang GT motor I'm trying to sell

moparsons

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Telvis

Is that a for sale ad or did you pass out while typing the story?  :shruggy:

MassCharger73

so.....someone offered you twenty bucks and a quart of pork fried rice ?
1973 Charger

Brock Samson

Quick! some one please all 911 as i...  thnlk;f .....  aggggggggg,.....  :icon_smile_dead:

MassCharger73

1973 Charger

Old Moparz

I'll finish it for him.

I guess I should say were frugle at least and cheap at best, I admit it, we all always want it a little cheaper, getting the best for less but we know how that goes. Well, I have to say that the Ford guys are worse. Quick story-- I have a brand NEW and COMPLETE from throttle body to pan, Front accessorys to flywheel and clutch and EVERYTHING 2002, 4.6 Mustang GT motor I'm trying to sell.........

.........and decided to come on here & look for a way annoy the Charger guys. First, I'll post a WIW thread & see if they know anything about what they don't know. Then I'll ask how to post pictures & post them in the wrong forum. Then I'll wait for an argument to start over what's better, Ford or Mopar & post a link on the Ford forum so they can come over here & duke it out. Lastly, I'll see if that Mustang/Chevy pick up hatin' kid will offer to buy it for one of the 28 cars he was buying this year.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 20, 2006, 12:49:24 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 20, 2006, 12:46:57 PM
I've got $200 I'll give ya for it! :wave:  ;D

Won't that cut into the beer fund?
It will, but for a complete 4.6 setup I can make a sacrifice for 4 days worth of beer. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

That reminds me, I need to pick up beer on the way home, my wife & daughter will be back Saturday.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Khyron

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 20, 2006, 12:53:56 PM

It will, but for a complete 4.6 setup I can make a sacrifice for 4 days worth of beer. :icon_smile_big:

4 days? have you been cutting back? :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Khyron on April 20, 2006, 01:02:37 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 20, 2006, 12:53:56 PM

4 days? have you been cutting back? :nana:
Yes, but completely against my will...if the friggin' gas prices go down, then I'll be right back on track again. ;D

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

tecmopar

You guys are a riot, I love it but I really don't think I deserve it. I think Troy must have fallen asleep on his key board as I was typing this and down went the web site. Old Moparz got a little more of it but not the whole thing. It is just a little bit of a rant and proof that we Mopar guys are not cheepskates, that honor goes to the Ford Bunch. I make this much shorter before Troy crashes the site again.
  I was trying to say that I'm selling a brand NEW, still in the Ford assembly line cradle, 2002 4.6L GT motor that is totally COMPLETE from top to bottom and front to back, ready to drop in a car, plug in the wiring harnesses and go. When Ford did sell them ( they don't anymore) the price was 6600.00, and for the guys in the know the parts alone add up to more than that, just the 8 coils on it cost around 640.00. So I put it on a few Mustang web sites for 3000.00 figuring someone would grab it up quick, and to my suprise, not one response, nada, nyet except for some clown offering me 1500.00 for it. So anyway, the next time some duffess says " ah, you Mopar guys want everything for nutin", tell 'em, that label belongs to the Blue Oval group,

Love to all
Thanks.