News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who owns or owned this 1968 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, April 21, 2006, 09:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

i remember someone from D-C.com own this car, just cant rememebr who?(i have to say this is the meanest lookin 68 charger i have ever seen)-MATT

link------->http://www.fastcoolcars.com/Free-Car/wallpaper-1058.htm

bullit68

im not sure if he still frequents the board as he sold the car.he went by "blacknight".

bull

Blackknight lives (or lived) in Utah and about two or more years ago he sold his car. He left the site shortly thereafter and then returned briefly about a year ago and hasn't been heard from since. He may have gotten lost in the D-C.com/DC.com shuffle.

Troy

Blackknight and the key phrase is: "used to own". I have a ton of pictures from when that car was for sale (right after I started hanging around). I always loved the pictures because of what is surrounding the car (HINT: it's in an aircraft hangar). It is pretty annoyong that someone would swipe the pic and then stick their own logo on it like it's copyrighted or something.  :flame:

EDIT since I missed Bull's post:
Quote from: bull on April 21, 2006, 11:46:23 PM
...then returned briefly about a year ago and hasn't been heard from since. He may have gotten lost in the D-C.com/DC.com shuffle.
Yeah, he hasn't been on the new site yet but I do remember some posts just before the old one shut down.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Quote from: Troy on April 21, 2006, 11:50:12 PM
Blackknight and the key phrase is: "used to own". I have a ton of pictures from when that car was for sale (right after I started hanging around). I always loved the pictures because of what is surrounding the car (HINT: it's in an aircraft hangar). It is pretty annoyong that someone would swipe the pic and then stick their own logo on it like it's copyrighted or something.  :flame:

EDIT since I missed Bull's post:
Quote from: bull on April 21, 2006, 11:46:23 PM
...then returned briefly about a year ago and hasn't been heard from since. He may have gotten lost in the D-C.com/DC.com shuffle.
Yeah, he hasn't been on the new site yet but I do remember some posts just before the old one shut down.

Troy

I'm not sure about my time estimates but I'm wondering, are we anywhere near the one year anniversary of dc.com? Seems like it was late last summer that we got started but I don't know for sure.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T