News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My daughter is spoiled

Started by Black and Blown, April 19, 2006, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and Blown

Finally broke down and bought her a car.  I know, it's a Ford.  Let that be a lesson to whoever designed that Stratus-looking 4 door Charger.

By the way, I'm not even going to mention how sweet the Charger is running.  No sir.  Heck I got 7.5 miles per gallon.

NHCharger

I hope my 16 year old son who just got his driver's license doesn't see this thread. He won't be happy with the Yugo I'm looking at for him. :drive:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Black and Blown

Quote from: NHCharger on April 19, 2006, 08:08:11 PM
I hope my 16 year old son who just got his driver's license doesn't see this thread. He won't be happy with the Yugo I'm looking at for him. :drive:

She got her license last fall, and it's just gotten more and more difficult to drive her places or give up a vehicle.  Plus she looks cute in it.  (Said the proud dad)   ;D

mikepmcs

that's a good looking car :2thumbs:. just wait, she'll want the new challenger next year.  :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RD

great looking car B & B, I hope your daughter loves you as much as you trust her! hehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Rolling_Thunder

she is spoilt    Jesus -  nice looking car....      I had to BUY my Charger ---   (bought it when I was 15)
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Bandit72

and to think my first car was a 68 ltd 4 door w/ a 302....lol

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Silver R/T

wheres pic of the daughter???
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Black and Blown

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 19, 2006, 08:26:15 PM
that's a good looking car :2thumbs:. just wait, she'll want the new challenger next year.  :icon_smile_big:

If they build that Challenger this Mustang is gone!!   :yesnod:

(Of course, that's a big IF)

41husk

i check that web site every day, looking for a anouncement.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemigeno

I'm headed to the stealership in the next couple of days to buy a car for my daughter as well.  She turned 15 in February, and already has her Learner's Permit.  Rather than add her to the insurance for my wife's Durango, we decided to get a more disposable car.  NOTHING like that Mustang :o , but hopefully she'll be OK with a used 4-door Stratus. 

If the new Challenger comes out in a few years, that'll go in MY parking spot, not my daughter's :devil:

Quote from: Silver R/T on April 20, 2006, 01:45:33 AM

:slap:

71440charger

i hope she is paying the insurance
The Killer Cam

41husk

Quote from: hemigeno on April 20, 2006, 10:04:14 AM
I'm headed to the stealership in the next couple of days to buy a car for my daughter as well.  She turned 15 in February, and already has her Learner's Permit.  Rather than add her to the insurance for my wife's Durango, we decided to get a more disposable car.  NOTHING like that Mustang :o , but hopefully she'll be OK with a used 4-door Stratus. 

If the new Challenger comes out in a few years, that'll go in MY parking spot, not my daughter's :devil:

Geno, you can just let your daughter have the hemi Charger,  That is until you finish the daytona and turn that over to her. :cheers:

:slap:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

472 R/T SE

I would take her and the car down to the local Mopar Dealership and explain why you bought it. 

Nice ride.  I bought my first car, a '70 Camao witha inline 6 cylinder and manual 3-speed,  :icon_smile_cool: for $500.  It took me a couple months of washing dishes to pay it off.  I burned up almost a full tank of fuel sitting in the driveway starting it up and pretending..  I was practicin' on being a pimp back then already..  :icon_smile_big:

BTW, my daughter's spoiled rotten.  :icon_smile_sleepy:

mikepmcs

And this from the same guy who posted this in reference to my yo momma jokes on "the lighter side"

and i quote : "yo momma jokes are stupid, how can someone disrespect someones mother. Its idiotic"

shame on you silver i guess disrespecting someone's daughter is ok, what if she was only 15 or 16.
Now don't get angry, i'm merely showing you how fast stuff can turn on you when you needlessly post an opinion like you did when i was in the proper section of the forum to post said joke :pity:
Have a beer on me :cheers:.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

73rallye440magnum

WOW. Quite the car. I was happy with the ol' Ramcharger. I bet she's excited!
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

Old Moparz

Nice car Black & Blown, hope she appreciates it & takes care of it.  :2thumbs:

Now all you have to worry about is her being a magnet in a Mustang for a bunch of guys. I'll probably buy the dorkiest looking thing on wheels for my daughter one day in hopes of avoiding that situation.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Khyron

I know I may catch some flack. But god damn do I love those things!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Great looking 'Stang!! :thumbs:

After she get's used to the feel of it & decides she wants to keep up with your Charger, here's a little engine swap idea... :D

And it all fits under the hood.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Crazy Larry

Those mustangs are a HOT design! and in black too - great choice!

I love the idea of taking it down to the dodge dealership and explaining why you bought it. Park it next to one of those new "chargers" and start the rant. Great idea AllblueRT.

Just make sure your daughter doesn't let any of the jealous boys in her school try to drive it.
I can't wait 'til I have a daughter, then I get to invite whatever boy, who has the guts to take her out - I get to invite him to help me clean my shotguns and take a look at my collection of shovels. That should be fun.

:icon_smile_approve:

RT DAVE

My three year old wants a panther pink charger, but she isn't going to get one!
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Arthu®

Definitly a very nice car.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

volk68

Quote from: RT DAVE on April 20, 2006, 01:59:39 PM

Mine wants a panther pink e-body...she's six.

mikepmcs

Quote from: volk68 on April 20, 2006, 04:34:19 PM
Quote from: RT DAVE on April 20, 2006, 01:59:39 PM

Mine wants a panther pink e-body...she's six.
At least they have their manufacturer priorities straight.  There's a couple of proud poppas right there.  Good parenting.   

I'm not knocking the mustang either that started this thread cause that thing is B.A. :icon_smile_big: