News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The legend of "Jungle Pam"

Started by Lennard, December 04, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Thanks for the link. Interesting. LEON.

Lennard

Laowho

Crazy. We live 10 minutes f/ Englishtown Raceway. Never realized the history it has.

Mytur Binsdirti

Boobs will almost always make up for a butterface.

Lennard

If a chick would wear that now a days, she would get arrested for indecent exposure.

Charger_Fan

That's pretty neat, thanks for the link. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

lloyd3

God! This really brings back some great memories.  Long, tall, lanky farm girls walking to town has been the beginning of many an adventure. I burned lots of gas looking for such adventures almost every summer and weekend.  Hope springs eternal when you're 18 (or 19, or 20....) and you're headed out in your big block Mopar looking for whatever adventures you can find.  Talk about optimism, we had it in spades then.  It's part of what I remember every time I drag the cover off of my old relic and aim it down the road. 

shorty442

Many eons ago around 1972 or 73  at US131 (Martin) Dragway my buddy and I were wandering the pits when we ran across Jungle Pam walking back to their race car.  My buddy asked her how she got into the racing scene and her reply was that it just happened that her boyfriend was a racer.

True or not, who knows.  Was tough to keep looking her in the eyes tho'!!!!!

shorty442

Well, should have watched the vid first.  She confirmed the story.

41husk

she said she was 18 and in high school at the time.  jungle Jim is lucky he didn't land in jail.  Cool story, thanks for posting it :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Aero426

All of them pale to Barbara Roufs. 

timmycharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 05, 2016, 09:50:15 AM
Boobs will almost always make up for a butterface.

when I see this pic, why does this image come to mind?  :shruggy:

polywideblock

Quote from: 41husk on December 06, 2016, 03:19:44 PM
she said she was 18 and in high school at the time.  jungle Jim is lucky he didn't land in jail.  Cool story, thanks for posting it :cheers:

at least she was 18  not 13   :o  Elvis, jerry lee lewis  or  bill wyman  :rofl:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: polywideblock on December 08, 2016, 01:01:18 AM
Quote from: 41husk on December 06, 2016, 03:19:44 PM

at least she was 18  not 13   :o  Elvis, jerry lee lewis  or  bill wyman  :rofl:

Got to add David Bowie & Jimi Page in with those two.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/17/david-bowie-and-rock-n-roll-s-statutory-rape-problem.html

HPP