News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The House of Muscle on MotorTrend On Demand

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, December 01, 2016, 02:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

Mike Musto has a new show on MotorTrend On demand called The House of Muscle and the first episode has his 68 charger and Daytona as some of the featured cars. It does have a subscription cost but they have a bunch of great content like roadkill and hotrod garage. I think you also can get a 30 day free trial???

Was a great first episode, always love seeing those cars and can't wait to see more episodes.  :2thumbs:

https://www.motortrendondemand.com/show/the-house-of-muscle-/55880812/

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Stegs

i keep debating on this...i can wait for roadkill and dirt everyday to come out on youtube, dont really see the point in buying a subscription to see it early

but then, house of muscle, roadkill garage etc...that is not put on youtube for free

50 a year, comes up to about 4 bucks a month....not a huge commitment

im leaning towards a year....

lukedukem

Quote from: Stegs on December 15, 2016, 01:43:25 PM
i keep debating on this...i can wait for roadkill and dirt everyday to come out on youtube, dont really see the point in buying a subscription to see it early

but then, house of muscle, roadkill garage etc...that is not put on youtube for free

50 a year, comes up to about 4 bucks a month....not a huge commitment

im leaning towards a year....

Same here, its the extra stuff that I'd like to see.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

TheAutoArchaeologist

There is also Roadkill Extra and Dirt Every Day Extra, as well as the Daily Fix.  All of which are pretty funny.

I like it, heck, I'm in some of it!

68RT440

I'm subscribed to Motortrend On Demand. I like all of the extra stuff that's on there. I'm anxious to see where House of Muscle goes, hopefully its successful..
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

CornDogsCharger

I've debated about subscribing too.  I just hope they don't get a bunch of viewers hooked and then they jack up the price.  :brickwall: I enjoy Finnegan's Garage as well...  :2thumbs:

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

TheAutoArchaeologist

Seriously, try it for the free month.  There's a ton of unique content up right now.  Run through it and see if you want to subscribe.  That's what I did originally.

303 Mopar

I was fortunate enough to spend a day back in August at Red Rocks with Mike and my Cuda and Charger, really focusing on the Charger.  This was in the middle of his road trip from CA to Roadkill nights in Detroit.  I believe this will be in the next episode.

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

1974dodgecharger

I don't like that guy up front on the left  :popcrn: he wears his hat backwards. ::)

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 16, 2016, 01:21:22 PM
I was fortunate enough to spend a day back in August at Red Rocks with Mike and my Cuda and Charger, really focusing on the Charger.  This was in the middle of his road trip from CA to Roadkill nights in Detroit.  I believe this will be in the next episode.

303 Mopar

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

BLK 68 R/T

I just watched episode 3, that is one impressive Belvedere!  :drool5:

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com