News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I hope my Mrs. wont find out......

Started by 70 Battle Horse, April 19, 2006, 07:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Battle Horse

How much I payed for this toy   I have always wanted one of these...but mint ones are commanding stupid money. I would rate this one in very good driver / local show condition.
The only real (small) flaws are in some of the chrome parts.......Would I be a dope to try and "recondition" them = or should I just leave it alone to preserve its "survivor"status .....read $$$     All opinions welcome !!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

TruckDriver

Better then $300. I bet :yesnod: I used to have a bunch of late 60s and early 70s GTO promo models that I ended up playing smash up derby with when I was in my early teens.  ::) :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

6pkrunner

Leave it alone. Like the 1:1 scale versions - it can be restored a thousand times but it is original only once.

BigBlockSam

i like those dealer promo cars. that one looks real good. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ChargerAndy

Dude, Im surprised you didn't pose a provocative "Barbi" all over that!  :icon_smile_big: