News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast decode - Superbird

Started by bannedbird, November 29, 2016, 07:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannedbird

Looking to decode EVERYTHING on my Superbird broadcast sheet.  To help you understand my experience level, I can translate most of the first 2 lines by memory (graduated "Mopar Fender Tag 303" in the 1980's, with a minor in Cosworth Vega Trim Tags - lol). So we can move onto the higher level discussion here.  :icon_smile_big:

If I remember correctly (stopped doing decodes around 1991), many of the 2 and 3 digit numbers are the last numbers from part numbers.  And I'm sure several of those are same for all 'Birds (J45), but which ones?  And where do I find the full part numbers for items such as the extra leaf spring or torsion bars?  More of a bulk number listing than searching by each part name on the web.

Possibly someone has a sheet that already has a full decode I can use as reference?  -Thx!
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

Arnie Cunningham

Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Arnie Cunningham

Trying to post from a phone, I believe the parts catalog is online now as well
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.