News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW PPG DELTRON PAINT SUPPLIER DAYTONA POSTER

Started by Mopar John, December 20, 2016, 04:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

Recently I stopped by my local PPG paint supplier and they all smiled at me as I stared at the new PPG Deltron poster with a red Daytona on it.
They tried several times to get another one or two for me but they were all gone in our area.
They took the one off the wall today and gave it to me as a Christmas present! NICE!
MJ

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

djcarguy

John i see you saw the Salt flats Daytona thread.  Any ideas about your red with primer daytona getting out an about in a primered driver ,hot rod state??  just wondering out loud,fun driver without mega buck restore?/? :2thumbs:  DJ  Happy Holidays  :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5:

C500

Quote from: Mopar John on December 20, 2016, 04:49:03 PM
Recently I stopped by my local PPG paint supplier and they all smiled at me as I stared at the new PPG Deltron poster with a red Daytona on it.
They tried several times to get another one or two for me but they were all gone in our area.
They took the one off the wall today and gave it to me as a Christmas present! NICE!
MJ

Cool poster! My 500 is being done in PPG Deltron too  :icon_smile_big:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

r4daytona

Yes that is my car.  It was in front of an old ice cream shop.  He took some others in front of an abandoned gas station but guess these came out better.  I actually have a huge poster of it.  Don't have much of a man cave so I'm not sure where to hang it.