News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First car show with my clone

Started by pandamarie, October 28, 2016, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

Finally got my clone together to a point I can drive it, still need to fit panels and finish interior.
This was at The Coffee and Cars weekly show in Folsom Ca. about a month ago. I parked early and went looking at the cars that showed up, usually between 50 and 150 show up depends on weather.
When I got back to my car I noticed a black Hellcat across from me so went over to look. It was the car that was in all the mags that you could win only this guy won it.
This is the winner of the Hellcat X and he also won the 70 440 6 pac Challenger R/T. The old guy had quadruple bypass last year and was out spinning the tires on this Hellcat that day.

djcarguy

johnnycharger

What a beautiful car! Looks like a fun day out. It is always nice to see Nor Cal cars!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."